New YCM Server

YCMaker

While everything looks the same, the site is now running on an entirely new, entirely more powerful server! I was able to complete the transfer with very little downtime, but as with most server relocations, you may run into some problems. Post any bugs or other such issues you find here.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed a slight problem. Went to add a picture to a card I was creating and it wouldn't show even when clicking Generate. Saved it as a jpeg just to be sure.

EDIT: Also all Members are showing up as "Unknown Location" I think there may be a slight Time Paradox going on here.

Just noticed a slight problem. Went to add a picture to a card I was creating and it wouldn't show even when clicking Generate. Saved it as a jpeg just to be sure.

EDIT: Also all Members are showing up as "Unknown Location" I think there may be a slight Time Paradox going on here.

Yeah, actually a member named 'IndonesianYCM' posted a thread in Comments and Suggestions about a date problem. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I think I have a problem with that new server :S

The Contest section is messed up, to me... Threads appear like "New Post" without no-one posting. Ill check other Sections

Edit after Reading Post Above: Its true, there are date problems. Thats why it says New Post.

Other Edit after reading other posts:

Agree.

yes i have seen this every profile of a person you look at it says `unknown location` :)

Well, in Clubs and Organisations, there was 1 thread which was kept at the top of the Normal Thread list, although other threads had new posts under it. Also, the new posts in general don't seem to be showing up - there have been about 5 people in clubs and organisations in the last 10 minutes, and, apparently, only 3 posts have been made in that time.

Good news we have here. I've been waiting for improved server.

Oh yeah, and I have some problems while uploading the card and adding pictures.

I basically just click on the card and an Imageshack link will appear.

But sometimes it will say, "An error occured while uploading the card, please try again later."

But when I try to upload it again, it won't do anything.

And when adding pictures to the card, it sometimes doesn't want to appear on the card after generating. But I'm sure that the image size is good for a card picture.

Well, I guess that's it. No other problems I could see.

Archived