YCMaker

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 New Problems

1. Quick Edit is BROKEN.

2. Can't Quote Posts

Yeah it wouldn't Quote for me either =(

The server is being mean =P but Quick edit works for me and the "Unknown Location" is still there =(

Quote is working fine now. Quick Edit is working i think

I found one. It's with the Edit Signature area.

I was editing my sig' date=' when I was making my sig smaller by putting my YCMember Card 2 in my GYFTS section, and then when I hit the 0 in Arch0n™ it did this:

With the 0:

[img']http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo353/TheGuitarHeroHero/EditSignature.png?t=1253577149[/img]

Without the 0 (an o other then a 0)

EditSignature2.png?t=1253577225

So as you can see, that is a glitch, please fix it.

yeah i know the edit sig is messed up a little also the uknown location is annoying but what is uknown location?

when i went to edit my sig i typed in a letter it said you have 1 to many characters so i deleted one then it says you dont have enough character

i realized something if you click the uknown location when for example they are viewing there profile it takes you to there profile

every time i go to donate' date=' it comes up with an error. i get round it, but its annoying because it happens constantly.

[/quote']

come on. Another error how many errors will come up. One has beenn fixed and another comes up.

Although It loads better errors are poping out!

Well new stuff comes with errors....:?

every time i go to donate' date=' it comes up with an error. i get round it, but its annoying because it happens constantly.

[/quote']

come on. Another error how many errors will come up. One has beenn fixed and another comes up.

Although It loads better errors are poping out!

Well new stuff comes with errors....:?

Well I've discovered this is true

how can I donate my 2 points of good luck to all new members:(

darn

Archived