.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I'm flattered lol. Also, I just finished up the First Draft for the huge effect for World of Chaos, but I still think its too short. Its the final card so its gotta be good. I'll post the effect up and when people come by, please check it out and suggest stuff, thanks.

Here it is:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 5 DARK monsters you control and removing 1 monster with "Ansem" in it's name from your Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 "World of Chaos Room Core Tokens" (Union/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), 1 "World of Chaos Face Token" (Union/DARK/Level 8/ATK 3000/DEF 0), and 1 "Heartless - Bit Sniper" from your hand. If you control a "World of Chaos Room Core Token" or "World of Chaos Face Token", you must equip all "World of Chaos Tokens" you control to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the equipped Tokens' ATK. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Heartless - Bit Sniper" you control to destroy 1 card on the field. If this effect is activated, this card cannot attack this turn. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards. If this card were to be destroyed by battle, destroy 1 "World of Chaos Room Core Token" instead. If this card is not equipped with a "World of Chaos Room Core Token", destroy this card. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, your opponent cannot attack or Summon "Heartless" monsters.

Archived