.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

[align=center]

.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::.

2h69isi.png

- Notices -

-September 27, 2009 - Wonderland will not be done as it has practically no combative role except the Card Soldiers. The Card Soldiers have a SLIGHT possibility of being added.

-September 27, 2009 - October 5 - Several Days in this amount of time, I will be taking tests, or "Assessments". Due to this, Cards being added will be scarce until the 6th. Sorry.

-October 3, 2009 - Monstro will not have a Section in this Set. As it is nearly the same as Wonderland. No characters with a combative role. It may have Heartless, but a "Heartless" Section will be added in the Future.

-October 3, 2009 Part 2 - 100 Acre Wood will not have a Section in this Set as well. Although, I might rethink these 2 Worlds, and make the characters into Support Cards, and add a "Support" Section.

-October 3, 2009 Part 3 - I am aware of Leon's Picture not being the Kingdom Hearts Leon Powered Up. But that picture was the closest I could get to it, so please bear with me.

-October 3, 2009 Part 4 - Since I had quite a bit of free time today, I added 4 NEW CARDS. Check em' out!

-October 4, 2009 - From now on, Disney Bosses of the Worlds will be 3-D, except Hades, he's a "Wannabe 3-D". No Clayton does not count since he kinda worked with the Sneak. People such as Hades (Already Added), Jafar, and Oogie Boogie and what not. Also Hades 3-D Image looks abit rough on the edges. I'm sorry for that, I'm quite poor at rendering ^^; lol.

-October 4, 2009 Part 2 - I re-editted most cards, they use colorized holo sheets. Also, AGAIN, Hades and Cerberus are MEANT to stick out of the picture box, they're meant to be 3-D to have more effect. P.S: Leon's Gunblade was made a Tuner so he can Tune with it to make Limit Break Leon, the FIRST Synchro of the Set. If you do not like him, he's only the FIRST Synchro, REMEMBER. I made the Keyblade a UNION because it RETURNS to Sora. Its as if it trusts him as a master, like a pet or something. So it seems like a Spirit too, so I made it a UNION.

-October 10, 2009 - I am aware that Jafar - All Powerful Genie's Background is the Treasure Room, I used that picture because I didn't notice the other cave picture, so I am stuck with this one because I am too lazy, please don't complain to me about it lol.

-October 12, 2009 - Keyblades will be made once I've finished almost everything up.

-October 15, 2009 - I decided not to incorporate another type for King Triton. Please do not mention it.

-October 15, 2009 Part 2 - All cards in the Atlantica World have the Prismatic Holo, except the Field Spell for Atlantica and Flotsam and Jetsam.

-October 15, 2009 Part 3 - I am sad to announce this, but Halloween Town will come out on HALLOWEEN. So, basically 2 weeks from now guys. I'm sorry, but to keep up with adding cards. It really bit into my time and I'm exhausted and tired of staring at cards all the time. So to give myself a break, I decided to let the release of Halloween Town come on HALLOWEEN. Great Idea huh?

-October 16, 2009 - Yes I know the background for Heartless SUCKS. Don't mention it please.

-October 17, 2009 - Due to popular demand, I will start making Keyblades. Also, I will revise the cards back into Spells due to complaints. Screw you guys. Nah I'm kidding lol.

-October 17, 2009 Part 2 - Keyblades except Kingdom Key have extra names to them, several have Translations of the Japanese Names I think, and I made some extra names for several.

-October 18, 2009 - TCG Booster Pack was removed for fixing up. Will be re-added later on.

-October 18, 2009 Part 2 - Due to Crabclaw being nearly completely blending in with Atlantica, Crabclaw's Holo WILL be OVERLAY.

-October 19, 2009 - Due to my excitement, I have decided to add 1 spoiler card to Halloween Town..

-October 25, 2009 - 30 - During this time, I have a few tests. So again, Cards will be made scarcely, sorry guys.

-October 31, 2009 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE, ALSO HALLOWEEN TOWN COMES TODAY!

-October 31, 2009 Part 2 - 3 HALLOWEEN TOWN CARDS HAVE BEEN ADDED.

-October 31, 2009 Part 3 - REMEMBER, ALL HALLOWEEN TOWN CARDS EXCEPT THE 3 TROUBLEMAKERS WILL BE 3-D.

-October 31, 2009 Part 4 - SOME RENDERS WILL BE CHOPPY FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN, SORRY.

-November 2, 2009 - Added a bunch of Keyblade Cards. Due to Spellbinder being like Crabclaw alittle. I decided to Overlay it.

-November 3, 2009 - Several Keyblades will have Overlay, due to several of them not being visible with the background.

-November 7, 2009 - Yes I know, all of the Dream Weapons have basically the same effect, but I just did that because I didn't want them to be so different. Also, they are the first Equip Spells for Donald, Goofy, or Roxas, even if Roxas is from KH2.

-November 8, 2009 - DARK RIKU ADDED.

-November 8, 2009 Part 2 - Special Editions Section added! Japanese Sora added, Courtesy of N.Sanity Bandicoot - BT.

-November 15, 2009 - Vanillas are being added, Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie are gonna be added. Tidus is out now.

-November 15, 2009 - A warning for later, Dragon Maleficent's Picture does not match well with her background. The Dragon faces to the right, while the background is slightly from an angle. Please excuse this. Thanks.

-November 21, 2009 - Keyblades Sub Section is nearly complete. Only needs Lady Luck.

-November 22, 2009 - End of the World has been reached. I have currently created Chernabog and am going to create the Field Spell soon. Chernabog will be released. NOTE: Chernabog does not use an Original Image. The Original Image I made for him was seriously horrible and disgusting. This image I got off Google is a lot better. I also will plan to add a second holo for the card that I found really sexy for him.

-November 25, 2009 - Yes I know, Ansem's effect and power is not much, but I'll try to make his 2 next forms a lot better, thank you for your patience and hopefully, understanding.

-November 26, 2009 - WARNING: Ansem & The Guardian's Picture MIGHT give an odd feeling, its quite bright and dysmal looking. If you don't like seeing Bright Stuff or do not enjoy getting Dysmal Feelings, avoid that card, even though its pretty cool.

-November 27, 2009 - Yeah I know, Sora used the Keyblade of People's Hearts to stab himself, but I kinda wanted to make it a Dark Riku Exclusive.

-November 29, 2009 - This thread has been stickied! Thank you for all of the support everyone!

-December 4, 2009 - THE WORLD OF CHAOS ADDED! This is probably the last card in the Main Card Subsets. Atleast I think so.

-December 4, 2009 Part 2 - Sorry for The World of Chaos covering part of the effect, it will stay like so until I fix it up later on. Please excuse that.

-December 11, 2009 - I am very sorry for no cards for a week guys, really I am. But I've got 2 projects and 2 tests up, so I'm working on them and studying. I have worked on the Nocturnes, but their effects and pictures are LQ, so don't mind them much. The better heartless will get better effects and pictures hopefully. Again, please understand my current situation.

-December 19, 2009 - I am back, and adding TWO Heartless. They might be abit LQ though, Heartless Renders are annoying. Sorry guys.

-December 26, 2009 - Abit late on delivery, but the Christmas Promo from Sora's Pop Culture Gallery: Santa Sora, has been added, its Copy Variant can be viewed at the Gallery.

-December 27, 2009 - January 28, 2010 - I'm heading into the end of the Second Quarter of Scheool, meaning alot more work and less time to work on the Project, sorry guys. Anyways, the thread took a bit of a Turn for the Worst, leading to the cut off of the Credit Section, I decided to finally get Riku to delete his post as for more space for the Project, this second post for the Project contains the Minors, not the Main Worlds and stuff like that. More like the Extra Cards, such as Heartless, Keyblades, etc. So once the HW, Quizzes and Tests stop coming in, I'll try to rack more cards in. Please bare with me. Thanks in advance.

-February 18, 2010 - I've returned from my slight hiatus, added Hito's Halloween Sora.

-February 26, 2010 - Added Traverse Town and Olympus Coliseum Field Spells.

- Extra Kingdom Hearts Information -

- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was released in the U.S on September 29, 2009.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN STICKIED ON NOVEMBER 29, 2009! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT EVERYONE.

- Image Notice -

Yes I know the images are weird, get use to it. If you're gonna drop anything for images, then get out, no offense. I'm sick and tired of hearing that. Atleast I'm trying a different idea. People say "Oh man that card art is used all the time". Now I'm getting docked of points because I'm trying a different thing? Please note that this idea I learned was from Mizuku Kagirinai and ShadeZero. Thanks. Also, this is not directly aimed at ANYONE. Just please note this because I see a few of these comments and I few abit sad inside. I'm not mad at you guys or anything, but atleast try to notice the fact it takes work to render images and then the rest. Rather then going on a site and saving the picture, and uploading it to your card.

- SUBCRIBE TO THE THREAD -

Hey guys, I found out you can subscribe to the Thread to find out any new posts and updates! So don't forget to Subscribe to always know of the updates and stuff!

~Other Great Pop Culture Sets~

I advertise Other Great Pop Culture Sets! I will place my code here and you guys can copy and paste that one. Then you guys can pm me your codes for your Banners, which will then be placed here. We can also strike some extra deals if you guys are up for something different along with the Advertisement, ONLY IN PM though.

Heres the code:

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-155876.html][img=http://i49.tinypic.com/2akh9n4.png][/url]

digimonmeltdownbanner.png

21bm25x.gif

dnhms4.jpg

64c833ba.png

osvmt4.jpg

2qk79mf.jpg

- Messages -

The Kingdom Hearts Project is sponsored by the abbreiviation K.H.P!

"Problems"

Got a problem with this Project? Haha ok, go shove your fingers up your ----. Nah I'm kidding, go shove them somewhere else, like my PM Box, and we can reach a compromise. [Yeah right, go grease up your fingers.]

33bn2ts.png

~Destiny Islands~

[spoiler=Sora, Wielder of the Keyblade]

20312t.png

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control no monsters. If this card is equiped with a "Keyblade" Equip Spell Card, you can add 1 "Donald Duck - Royal Magician of Disney Castle" or 1 "Goofy - Captain of the Royal Knights" from your Deck to your hand. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can place 1 Protect Counter on this card. (max. 3). This card gains 100 ATK for each Protect Counter on this card. As long as this card has 1 or more Protect Counters on it, your opponent cannot select another monster you control as an attack target. If this card is attacked with 2 Protect Counters on it, you can remove all Protect Counters on this card and destroy the attacking monster.

[spoiler=Riku, Holder of Darkness]

mrspxl.png

This card is also treated as a DARK monster. If this card attacks a LIGHT monster, decrease its ATK by 500. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can add 1 Level 2 or lower "Heartless" monster from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. If this effect is used, this card cannot attack this turn. If this card is destroyed, you can remove from play, 1 DARK and LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card on your next Main Phase 1.

[spoiler=Kairi, The Princess of Heart]

2q2mg40.png

A monster with "Sora" or "Riku" in its name you control gains 300 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) Each time a monster you control is destroyed, decrease this card's ATK by 100 and increase your Life Points by 300.

[spoiler=Tidus - Self-Confident Fighter]

23ts6lh.png

A boy that lives on the Destiny Islands along with Sora and the others. He has abit of fighting potential, once the Destiny Islands were swallowed up, nobody knows what happened to him. But, a boy in Traverse Town looks a lot like him.

~Disney Castle~

[spoiler=Goofy - Captain of the Royal Knights]

sgmovq.png

If you control a monster with "Sora" in its name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way, this card gains 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 1000 Life Points to search your Deck for 2 Equip Spell Cards and add them to your hand.

[spoiler=Donald Duck - Royal Magician of Disney Castle]

14k9x4x.png

If you control a monster with "Sora" in its name, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can search your Deck for 1 Spell Card and add it to your hand. If this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack this turn. This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Spell Card you control. When this card is destroyed, you can remove from play, 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card on your next Standby Phase.

~Traverse Town~

[spoiler=Leon - Leader of the Heartless Resistance]

2qukzur.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent. If this card battles a "Heartless" monster, destroy it with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 monster with "Yuffie" in its name from your hand.

[spoiler=Yuffie Kisaragi - The Great Ninja]

igvuvc.png

This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 1 card and place it on an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's field. After 2 turns, remove the discarded card from play and inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Aerith - Caring Healer]

209993c.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, increase your Life Points by 300. Once per turn, you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 and search your Deck for 1 "Magic - Cure" and add it to your hand. If this card is destroyed, you can search for 1 monster with "Cloud" in its name and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Cid Highwind - The Mechanic]

acr1wn.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Machine-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. If this card is destroyed, you can Tribute any amount of Machine-Type monsters you control and inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for each monster Tributed.

[spoiler=Traverse Town - Home to the New]

209993a.jpg

When this card is activated, return any monster destroyed by battle during the last Battle Phase to the respective owner's hand. As long as this card remains in play, any monster destroyed by battle is added to it's owner's hand.

~Olympus Coliseum~

[spoiler=Cloud Strife - Enigmatic Soldier]

2jercky.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, you can search for 1 "Buster Sword" and add it to your hand. Each time this card destroys a monster, decrease this card's ATK by 200 and place 1 Lost Light Counter on this card (max. 1) As long as this card has a Lost Light Counter on it, it cannot be destroyed by battle by a LIGHT monster. You can Tribute this card with 1 Lost Light Counter on it to destroy 1 card on the field. If a monster with "Aerith" in its name is in the Graveyard when this card is destroyed by this effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card on your next Main Phase 1 with 1500 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Hercules - A True Hero]

209993s.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 EARTH and LIGHT monster you control. When this card is Summoned, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If this card destroys a monster by battle, decrease this card's ATK by 300.

[spoiler=Phil - Trainer of Heroes]

209993zy.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the ATK of a "Hercules - A True Hero" you control cannot be decreased. If this card is destroyed, destroy all Warrior-Type monsters you control and decrease your Life Points by 300 for each monster destroyed.

[spoiler=Olympus Coliseum - Where Heroes are Trained]

209993w.jpg

During either players' Battle Phase, the player can pay 1000 Life Points to select 1 monster they control. The opponent must select 1 monster they control. Both selected monsters must attack eachother. As long as this card remains in play, during either players' Main Phase 1, they can remove any number of LIGHT monsters in their Graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 monster they control equal to the number of LIGHT monsters removed from play x50.

~Underworld~

[spoiler=Cerberus - Guard Dog of the Underworld]

2qbu3is.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. If you do control a face-up monster with "Hades" in its name, destroy this card. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Fireball Tokens" (Warrior-Type/FIRE/Level 3/ATK 400/DEF 100). Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Tribute 1 "Fireball Token" to destroy 1 card on the field. If this card attacks your opponent directly, your opponent must randomly discard 1 card. If the discarded card was a monster, increase this card's ATK by 200. If the discarded card was a Spell or Trap Card, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Hades - Lord of the Underworld]

xdrsbo.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 15 cards in your Graveyard. This card is unaffected by Monster Effects. When this card is Summoned, place this card in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's field. As long as this card remains on your opponent's field, decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls by 1000. If this card is destroyed while on your opponent's field, your opponent must send the top cards of his/her Deck to the Graveyard equal to the amount of cards in your Graveyard.

~Deep Jungle~

[spoiler=Tarzan - Lord of the Apes]

2m34my0.png

If you control less monsters than your opponent, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can search your Deck for 1 Field Spell Card and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Sabor - Vicious Leopard]

209993k.jpg

This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

[spoiler=Clayton - Foolish Hunter]

209993o.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned if a "Heartless" monster is on the field. This card cannot destroy Beast-Type monsters by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) This card gains 200 ATK for each EARTH monster on the field.

~Agrabah~

[spoiler=Aladdin - The Street Rat]

209993zr.jpg

This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can place 1 Wish Counter on this card (max. 3) You can remove 1 Wish Counter from this card and pay 1000 Life Points to search your Deck and add 1 card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Jasmine - Princess of Heart]

209993y.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 "Aladdin - The Street Rat" and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, EARTH monsters you control cannot be destroyed. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.)

[spoiler=Jafar - Hatred Filled Fool]

209993l.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if your opponent controls 2 or more monsters than you. If this card is Special Summoned this way, decrease this card's ATK by 200 and place 1 Greedy Wish Counter on this card (max. 3) Each time this card destroys a monster, place 1 Greedy Wish Counter on this card. You can remove 1 Greedy Wish Counter to add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can Tribute this card with 3 Greedy Wish Counters to Special Summon 1 "Jafar - All Powerful Genie".

[spoiler=Jafar - The All Powerful Genie]

idi0cy.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Jafar - Hatred Filled Fool". When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Magma Bomb Tokens" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 200/DEF 300). This card cannot attack directly. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Tribute 1 "Magma Bomb Token" to destroy 1 card on the field. Each time a "Magma Bomb Token" is destroyed or Tributed, decrease this card's ATK by 800. If this card is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card, remove this card from play.

~Atlantica~

[spoiler=Atlantica - Under the Sea]

209993k.jpg

All WATER monsters gain 200 ATK. Each time a WATER monster you control destroys a monster by battle, your opponent must randomly discard 1 card. If this card is destroyed, destroy all WATER monsters on the field. Decrease your Life Points by 200 for each monster destroyed.

[spoiler=Sora - Merman of Atlantica]

vg0hub.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you control a "Sora, Wielder of the Keyblade" and the Field Spell Card "Atlantica - Under the Sea" is in play. This card is also treated as a Fish and Warrior-Type monster. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed, you can search your Deck for 1 "Goofy - Sea Turtle of Atlantica" or "Donald Duck - Squid of Atlantica".

[spoiler=Goofy - Seaturtle of Atlantica]

2ajq88w.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if the Field Spell Card "Atlantica - Under the Sea" is in play. This card is also treated as a Beast-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster switches its Battle Position. If a monster you control is attacked, you can switch the attack target to this card. If this card is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Donald Duck - Squid of Atlantica]

30cr669.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you control a "Donald Duck - Royal Magician of Disney Castle" and the Field Spell Card "Atlantica - Under the Sea" is in play. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 Spell Card and add them to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. If this card is destroyed, you can discard 2 Spell Cards to Special Summon 1 "Sora - Merman of Atlantica" or "Goofy - Sea Turtle of Atlantica".

[spoiler=Ariel - Princess of Atlantica]

68hc9g.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if the Field Spell Card "Atlantica - Under the Sea" is in play. When this card is Summoned, you can place 1 Collection Counter on this card (max. 3) You can remove 3 Collection Counters to look at the top 3 cards of your Deck and select 1 of them. The selected card is added to your hand, place the other 2 cards on the top of your Deck, then shuffle your Deck.

[spoiler=King Triton - Ruler of Atlantica]

2ztd4ki.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if the Field Spell Card "Atlantica - Under the Sea" is in play. When this card is Summoned, destroy all Pyro-Type monsters on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster to destroy 1 card on the field. If this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack this turn. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, other monsters with "Atlantica" in their names cannot be declare as an attack target.

[spoiler=Flotsam and Jetsam - Ursula's Henchmen]

209993.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a monster with "Ursula" in its name. If this card is Special Summoned this way, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters you control with "Ursula" in its name cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.)

[spoiler=Ursula - Exiled Witch of Atlantica]

28s3rdw.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 WATER monsters you control. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Magic Cauldron Token" (Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can search your Deck for 1 card with "Magic -" in its name and add it to your hand. If this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack this turn. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute 1 monster to select 1 "Magic Cauldron Token" you control. The selected "Magic Cauldron Token" gains the Attribute of the Tributed monster and gains the following effect(s) based on the Attribute of the monster Tributed:

FIRE: This card's ATK and DEF become 3000.

WATER: Spellcaster-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.)

EARTH: This card is destroyed. Decrease your Life Points by 1000. You cannot Summon monsters on your next turn.

WIND: Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent.

LIGHT: This card is removed from play.

DARK: Destroy all cards your opponent controls. You must skip your Battle Phase.

~Halloween Town~

[spoiler=Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills]

209993u.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand. If a LIGHT monster is Summoned, halve its ATK and increase your Life Points by 200. Each time a card is discarded, you must randomly discard 1 card from your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Heartless" monsters cannot be Summoned.

[spoiler=Sora - Vampire of Halloween Town]

6zror7.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if the Field Spell Card "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your field. The selected Spell & Trap Card Zone cannot be used. If this effect is activated, this card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. The Battle Position of the selected monster cannot be changed until your opponent's next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Goofy - Frankenstein of Halloween Town]

2l9shx.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. When this card is Summoned, you can discard 2 cards to select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster's ATK and DEF is decreased by 400. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, increase this card's ATK by 100. If your opponent attacks this card while in face-up Attack Position, this card's ATK becomes its original ATK for the Damage Step

[spoiler=Donald Duck - Mummy of Halloween Town]

2njvqdg.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. When this card is Summoned, you can search for up to 3 cards with "Magic -" in their name from your Deck and add them to your hand. Each time a Spell Card is activated, increase this card's ATK by 100. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can discard 2 Spell Cards to randomly discard 2 cards from your opponent's hand. When this card is destroyed, place 1 Mummification Counter on 1 monster your opponent controls (max. 1) If the monster with the Mummification Counter on it is still on the field after 3 turns, Tribute the card and Special Summon this card to your field in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Jack Skellington - Pumpkin King of Halloween Town]

2njcpy.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. When this card is Summoned, switch all monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position and you can search your Deck for 1 "Magic - Fire", "Magic - Blizzard", or "Magic - Thunder". If this card destroys a monster by battle, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster to your field in Attack Position on your next Standby Phase. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack on the turn it is Summoned. Decrease this card's ATK by 50 and increase this card's DEF by 100 each time a Spell Card is activated. Each time this effect is activated, place 1 Surprise Counter on 1 monster your opponent controls (max. 3) A monster with a Surprise Counter on it cannot switch its Battle Position and it's DEF is reduced to 0.

[spoiler=Oogie Boogie - Bag of Bugs]

f26k21.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters. When this card is Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Lock", "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Shock", or "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Barrel". Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can search for 1 Level 2 or lower DARK monster from your Deck and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. If this card is attacked, you can roll a six-sided dice. Activate the following effect(s) based on the result:

1-2: This card is destroyed by this effect, decrease your Life Points equal to the amount of cards on your opponent's field x200.

3-4: The attacking monster is destroyed.

5-6: This card and the attacking monster are destroyed. After this effect is resolved, you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Oogie Boogie - Manor Fusion Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 8/ATK 0/DEF 3000) in Defense Position.

[spoiler=Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Lock]

j58mzp.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except if "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. This card gains 400 ATK if you control 1 "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Shock" and "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Barrel". Increase the ATK of all monsters with "Oogie Boogie" in their names you control by 200.

[spoiler=Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Shock]

jq5ou8.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except if "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. This card gains 400 ATK if you control 1 "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Lock" and "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Barrel". Increase the ATK of all monsters with "Oogie Boogie" in their names you control by 200. If this card is destroyed, you can search for 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Barrel]

nnpqns.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except if "Halloween Town - Town of Thrills and Chills" is in play. This card gains 400 ATK if you control 1 "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Lock" and "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Barrel". Increase the ATK of all monsters with "Oogie Boogie" in their names you control by 200. If an "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Lock" or "Oogie Boogie's Henchman - Shock" are targeted by an attack, switch the attack target to this card.

~Neverland~

[spoiler=Peter Pan - Flying Boy of Neverland]

23sezqu.png

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control no monsters. If this card is Special Summoned this way, you can search for 1 "Summon - Tinker Bell" from your Deck and add it to your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Hummingbird Counter on this card (max. 3) You can remove 3 Hummingbird Counters to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed, all WIND monsters you control are destroyed.

[spoiler=Captain Hook - Captain of the Neverland Pirates]

acvpjo.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 EARTH monsters you control. If your opponent controls a Reptile-Type monster, destroy this card and decrease your opponent's Life Points by 1000. When this card is Summoned, place 5 Bomb Counters on each monster your opponent controls (max. 5) All monsters with Bomb Counters on them cannot declare an attack. During your opponent's Main Phase 1, they can remove 1 Bomb Counter from 1 monster they control. If this card destroys a monster with a Bomb Counter on it by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of Bomb Counters on the destroyed monster x200.

[spoiler=Shadow Sora - Tricky Prankster]

118ht28.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you control a monster with "Riku" in its name and Tribute 1 monster with "Sora" in its name. This card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to treat this card as a Trap Card and place this card in face-up Attack Position in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your field. (This card is still treated as a Monster Card.) You can pay 500 Life Points and halve this card's ATK while in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone to attack your opponent directly. If this card attacks your opponent while in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to this card's ATK. On your next Standby Phase after this card attacks your opponent while in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field.

~Hollow Bastion~

[spoiler=Beast - Ferocious Prince]

209993f.jpg

This card inflicts Piercing Damage. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can discard 2 cards to remove 2 cards in your Graveyard from play. On your next Main Phase 1, add the 2 removed from play cards to your hand. Each time a card is discarded except by this card's effect, decrease your Life Points by 100.

[spoiler=Dark Riku - Consumed by Darkness]

w6xq9v.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Riku, Holder of Darkness" and 3 Level 5 or higher DARK monsters. When this card is Summoned, place 2 Dark Aura Counters on this card (max. 6) Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can discard 1 card to select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected card's ATK is decreased by 300. Each time a Quick-Play Spell Card is activated, place 1 Dark Aura Counter on this card. This card can attack equal to the amount of Dark Aura Counters on it. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, decrease this card's ATK by 100 and remove 1 Dark Aura Counter from this card. When this card has no Dark Aura Counters on it, reduce this card's ATK to 0 and place 1 Dark Eruption Counter on this card (max. 1) You can Tribute this card with 1 Dark Eruption Counter on it to destroy all cards on the field. Neither player can Summon on their next turn.

[spoiler=Maleficent - Mastermind of the Heartless]

1126fcm.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon up to 3 "Heartless" monsters in your Graveyard in Attack Position. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Heartless" monster you control. If this card is targeted by an attack, you can Tribute a "Heartless" monster to negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Tribute all monsters you control and pay 1000 Life Points to place this card in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your field. If this card is an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent during each of his/her Standby Phases.

[spoiler=Dragon Maleficent - Heart opened to the Darkness]

sqtpqd.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Maleficent - Mastermind of the Heartless" and 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, switch all face-up monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. This card can only attack if you remove from play, 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Tribute 1 FIRE or DARK monster you control to destroy 1 card on your opponent's field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent for each unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on his/her field x100. When this card is destroyed, remove this card and all Spell Cards in your Deck from play, and you can add 1 Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card is removed from play, your opponent cannot activate any Type of Spell Card that was removed from play by this card's effect.

~End of the World~

[spoiler=End of the World - The Final Rest]

jzw4zt.png

When this card is activated, remove all Field Spell Cards in both players' Deck and Graveyards from play. Both players' lose Life Points equal to the amount of Field Spell Cards that were removed from play x100. As long as this card remains in play, all DARK monsters on the field gain 100 ATK and DEF. Each time a monster is destroyed or a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Departed Counter on this card (max. 10) You can remove 10 Departed Counters to select 1 removed from play Field Spell Card and activate it. Any effects from the selected Field Spell Card applies only to cards you control.

[spoiler=Chernabog - Demon of Bald Mountain]

f3yssy.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control and if the Field Spell "End of the World - The Final Rest" is in play. When this card is Summoned, you can discard 2 cards to destroy 2 cards on the field. This card cannot attack on the turn it is Summoned. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to select 1 card on your opponent's field. The selected card is removed from play. If this effect is activated, this card cannot attack this turn. Decrease this card's ATK by 100 each time a LIGHT monster is Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle, and you have exactly 15 cards in the Graveyard, you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Ansem - The Seeker of Darkness]

30dcg1z.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, you can add up to 2 "Heartless" monsters from your Deck to your hand, the Deck is then shuffled, or select 1 monster your opponent controls with an ATK of 1500 or more and equip it to this card. This card gains the equipped card's ATK and DEF. Each time this card is attacked, decrease the equipped card's ATK by 500 and negate the attack. When the equipped card's ATK becomes 1000 or less, destroy the equipped card and decrease your Life Points equal to the original ATK of the equipped card.

[spoiler=Ansem & The Guardian - Darkness Intertwined]

23ue7vk.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Ansem - The Seeker of Darkness" and 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Guardian Token" (Union/DARK/Level 8/ATK 0/DEF 0). When this card is attacked, you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 and equip the attacking monster with the "Guardian Token". A monster equipped with a "Guardian Token" loses 600 ATK and DEF, cannot be Tributed, and it's controller loses 500 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases. If the monster equipped with the "Guardian Token" is destroyed, remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Ansem & The World of Chaos - Infinite Darkness]

15z484g.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 5 DARK monsters you control and removing 1 monster with "Ansem" in it's name from your Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 "World of Chaos Room Core Tokens" (Union/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), 1 "World of Chaos Face Token" (Union/DARK/Level 8/ATK 3000/DEF 0), and 1 "Heartless - Bit Sniper" from your hand. If you control a "World of Chaos Room Core Token" or "World of Chaos Face Token", you must equip all "World of Chaos Tokens" you control to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the equipped Tokens' ATK. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Heartless - Bit Sniper" you control to destroy 1 card on the field. If this effect is activated, this card cannot attack this turn. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards. If this card were to be destroyed by battle, destroy 1 "World of Chaos Room Core Token" instead. If this card is not equipped with a "World of Chaos Room Core Token", destroy this card. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, your opponent cannot Summon DARK monsters.

[/align]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

~Heartless~

[spoiler=Heartless - Shadow]

2ynpbv9.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by paying 300 Life Points. If this card is Special Summoned this way, you can Special Summon 2 "Heartless - Shadow" from your Deck. If this effect is activated, you cannot Tribute Summon this turn. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Soldier]

30lkpvs.png

This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If your opponent controls a face-up monster after this card attacks twice, this card can attack again directly. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Air Soldier]

23szq8m.png

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 600 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 200. This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell Card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Large Body]

28lyvd2.png

This card can only be Set. If this card is flipped up, increase this card's DEF by 500. If this card is switched to Attack Position, destroy this card and decrease your Life Points by 1000. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select other "Heartless" monsters you control as attack targets, and all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Guard Armor]

deqpgy.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 "Heartless" monsters you control. This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) When this card is Summoned, destroy all other monsters you control, and Special Summon 1 2 "Guard Arm Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 300/DEF 200) and 2 "Guard Leg Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 100). Each time a "Guard Arm Token" or "Guard Leg Token" is destroyed, decrease this card's ATK by 100. When all "Guard Arm Tokens" and "Guard Leg Tokens" are destroyed, Tribute this card and Special Summon 1 "Guard Cannon Token" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 6/ATK 0/DEF 0) to an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone in face-up Attack Position on your field. As long as the "Guard Cannon Token" remains face-up in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone, all Level 7 or higher monsters your opponent controls cannot attack and all monsters destroyed, are removed from play. During each of your opponent's End Phases, inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Heartless - Red Nocturne]

209993.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can search for 1 "Magic - Fire" from your Deck and add it to your hand. When a "Magic - Fire", "Magic - Fira", or "Magic - Firaga" is activated, increase this card's ATK by 400. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Blue Rhapsody]

209993.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can search for 1 "Magic - Blizzard" from your Deck and add it to your hand. When a "Magic - Blizzard", "Magic - Blizzara", or "Magic - Blizzaga" is activated, increase this card's ATK by 400. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Yellow Opera]

209993.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can search for 1 "Magic - Thunder" from your Deck and add it to your hand. When a "Magic - Thunder", "Magic - Thundara", or "Magic - Thundaga" is activated, increase this card's ATK by 400. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Green Requiem]

209993.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can search for 1 "Magic - Cure" from your Deck and add it to your hand. When a "Magic - Cure", "Magic - Cura", or "Magic - Curaga" is activated, increase this card's ATK by 400. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Powerwild]

2uqn1iq.png

This card is also treated as a Beast-Type monster. If this card is Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Heartless - Bouncywild". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Bouncywild]

2r5419v.png

This card is also treated as a Beast-Type monster. If this card is Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Heartless - Powerwild". If you control a "Heartless - Powerwild", this card gains 300 ATK. When this card is targeted by an attack, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Banana Counter on the attacking monster (max. 1) Decrease the ATK of a monster with a Banana Counter on it by 400. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters destroyed by battle, are removed from play.

[spoiler=Heartless - Trickmaster]

n483mp.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 "Heartless" monsters you control and discarding 1 Trap Card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, both players' Life Points are returned to their original amount and you can add 1 Spell Card or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is attacked, you can send 1 Set Trap Card on your field to the Graveyard to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

~Keyblades~

[spoiler=Keyblade - Kingdom Key]

29e54m0.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name you control. The equipped card gains 200 ATK. If the equipped card destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle, it can attack once again in a row.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Jungle King, Native's Work]

15qvywk.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 500 ATK. Each time the equipped card destroys a monster, decrease its ATK by 100. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can search for 1 "Magic - Cure" from your Deck and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Three Wishes, Desire Lamp]

2u96552.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 600 ATK. If the equipped card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can look at the top 5 cards of your Deck. Select 1 card and place it on top of your Deck, and send the other cards to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Wishing Star, Geppetto's Creation]

hvyogz.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 500 ATK. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can search your Deck for 1 card and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Spellbinder, Magical Examination]

5n2et3.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 400 ATK and 200 DEF. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can decrease the equipped card's ATK by 300 to search for 1 Spell Card with "Magic -" in its name from your Deck and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Crabclaw, Treasure of the Sea]

2ufdrlu.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 600 ATK and 100 DEF. The equipped card is treated as an WATER monster. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy all WATER monsters you control, and decrease your Life Points by 400 for each monster destroyed.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Pumpkinhead, Halloween Spirit]

qpl3if.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 700 ATK. During your Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field. When the equipped card is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to add 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Fairy Harp, Melody of Hope]

2dv4c4g.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 800 ATK and 100 DEF. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, decrease the ATK of the equipped card by 100. If the equipped card is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card, remove this card from play to negate the effect and destroy the card.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Olympia, Power of a Hero]

ie0yti.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 900 ATK. When the equipped card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If the equipped card is attacked, you can flip a coin. If the result is Heads, end the Battle Phase. If the result is Tails, decrease the ATK of the equipped card by 300.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Oathkeeper, Keeping a Promise]

27xqntv.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 900 ATK and 200 DEF. You can search for 1 monster with "Kairi" in its name and add it to your hand. The equipped card gains 100 ATK each time it destroys a DARK monster by battle. When the equipped card is destroyed, search your Deck for 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster and Special Summon it in Attack Position, then place this card on top of your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Divine Rose, Life in Pink]

16m4vfc.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card cannot attack directly. When the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent. When the equipped card is destroyed, remove this card from play, and search your Deck for 2 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type monsters and add them to your hand.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Metal Chocobo, Enigmatic Blade]

15hzo08.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 1000 ATK and loses 100 DEF. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle and inflicts damage to your opponent, it can attack once again in a row. When the equipped card is destroyed, remove this card from play and send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Keyblade - Lionheart, Insignia of Courage]

oupi8o.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 1000 ATK and 100 DEF. When the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent. When the equipped card is destroyed, remove this card from play, and search your Deck for 1 "Magic - Fire", "Magic - Fira", or "Magic - Firaga" and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled

[spoiler=Keyblade - Oblivion, Passing Memories]

23wjqcj.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 1100 ATK and loses 100 DEF. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 300 Life Points and Tribute 1 DARK monster to destroy 1 card on the field. If this effect is activated, the equipped card cannot declare an attack this turn. When the equipped card is destroyed, you can search for 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in Attack Position, and remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Divine Keyblade - Ultima Weapon]

2i8kkdg.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" in its name. The equipped card gains 1200 ATK and 200 DEF. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select 1 Attribute. The equipped card gains the selected Attribute. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to select 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. When the equipped card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and search for 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Deck, and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Keyblade of People's Hearts]

2wg9b2o.png

This card can only be equipped to "Dark Riku - Consumed by Darkness". The equipped card gains 400 ATK. The equipped card gains 100 ATK for each DARK monster on the field. Each Battle Phase, when the equipped card attacks, the attack target is not destroyed. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) After this effect is resolved, the attacked monster's Attribute is treated as DARK. When a monster you control is destroyed, you can pay Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x400 to Special Summon 1 "Heartless" monster with the same Level from your Deck or hand.

~Other Weapons~

[spoiler=Gunblade]

23wprev.png

If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, it can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster with "Leon" in its name. When this card is Summoned, you can treat this card as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to a monster with "Leon" in its name. (This card is also still treated as a Tuner.) The equipped card gains 200 ATK. During your Main Phase 1, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If this effect is activated, skip your Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Buster Sword]

24ph2sg.png

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Cloud Strife" in its name. The equipped card gains 300 ATK and can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. Each time the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Omnislash Counter on it (max. 3) During your Main Phase 1, you can remove 1 Omnislash Counter to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If this effect is activated, the equipped card cannot declare an attack this turn.

~Promo Cards~

[spoiler=Leon - Limit Break, Blasting Zone]

1ddv5.png

1 monster with "Leon" in its name. + 1 "Gunblade".

When this card is Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Take the top cards of your Deck equal to the amount of destroyed Spell and Trap Cards, and Set them in an unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's field. Each time this card destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle, flip 1 of the cards in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone. If the card flipped was a monster, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. If the card flipped was a Spell or Trap Card, reduce this card's ATK to 0.

[spoiler=Trinity - The Power of Teamwork]

209993k.jpg

This card can only be activated if you control 3 face-up monsters with "Sora", "Donald", and "Goofy" in their names. When this card is activated, increase your Life Points by 1000 and search your Deck for 1 Spell, Trap, or Monster Card. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Dream Sword - The Power of Courage]

209993xi.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora" or "Roxas" in it's name. The equipped card gains 100 ATK. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 400 Life Points to search for 1 "Keyblade - Kingdom Key" from your Deck and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. When the equipped card is destroyed, you can pay 500 Life Points to place this card on the top of your Deck.

[spoiler=Dream Shield - The Power of Kindness]

209993oy.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora", "Goofy" or "Roxas" in it's name. The equipped card gains 100 DEF. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 400 Life Points to search for 1 "Keyblade - Kingdom Key" from your Deck and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. When the equipped card is destroyed, you can pay 500 Life Points to place this card on the the top of your Deck.

[spoiler=Dream Rod - The Power of Inner Strength]

209993b.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Sora", "Donald" or "Roxas" in it's name. The equipped card gains 50 ATK and DEF. If the equipped card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 400 Life Points to search for 1 "Keyblade - Kingdom Key" from your Deck and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. When the equipped card is destroyed, you can pay 500 Life Points to place this card on the the top of your Deck.

[spoiler=Santa Sora - The Spirit of Christmas]

34nqu51.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. When this card is destroyed, add 1 "Sora, Wielder of the Keyblade" from your Deck to your hand, and increase the ATK of all monsters you control by 200.

[spoiler=Hitokage's Vampire Sora]

2zsu2jk.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by discarding 1 "Sora, Wielder of the Keyblade" from your hand to the Graveyard. Once during your Main Phase, select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. During each Main Phase, as long as both this monster and the selected monster remain face-up on the field, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent. Each time your opponent takes Battle damage, you can draw 1 card. This effect cannot be activated if this monster is the only Zombie-Type monster on the field.

~Special Editions~

[spoiler=Japanese Cards]

2ecpu15.pngjzfhuw.png

[spoiler=Secret Rare Cards]

fdgah3.png

[spoiler=Special Border Rare Cards]

2uhl8js.pngiw528k.png

~Benifits~

[spoiler=Something for YOUR Benifit]

I'm not greedy, well sorta. But after I finish up the set and tie up loose ends, I WILL take requests. However, they must involve KH1. Those cards won't be stuck in the Worlds Sections, rather it would be stuck in Promos.

Requests could be like "Can you please make Glut from Atlantica? I think you missed him." By the way, Glut is the Shark that attacks you in Atlantica. A bad request is "Can you please make Xaldin of the Organization?." So on and so fourth.

[spoiler=Something for MY benifit]

As you guys can see, Sora works hard on this set. So he could please the many fans of his set, and the many fans of the Kingdom Hearts Franchise. So if you guys could find it in your hearts to donate just 1 rep to Poor lil' Sora for the Blood, Sweat, and Tears that were used in the making of this set, he would graciously thank you. If you don't, beat it freeloader, nah i'm just kidding. I am fine with your opinions, remember, this is not a must, just an option. Again, thank you for all of the support for the set guys. That is all.

~Credit~

Advertisements - Riddler, Dranzer, Tin Trooper, Starly_64, Hitokage.

Banner - Me

Border Recolor Rare Templates - Leo

Card Art - Deviantart, Me, Renders Supplied from the Kingdom Hearts Wikia

Card Art Idea - Mizuku Kagirinai and Shadezero

Clearer Vertical Rain Holo Sheet - .enigma

Clearer Diagonal Rain Holo Sheet - .enigma

Holos' - Mia and I

Japanese Cards - BT

OCG Booster Pack Template - E-Hero Kyle

Promo Vampire Sora - Hitokage

Secret Rare Name Holo - Mia

Stickied Thread - Every Supporter of this thread, Icyblue Stickied this thread on November 29, 2009. After 2 months and 10 days.[/align]

Archived