.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

Yeah sorry Raze, I am kinda busy, heading back to School tommorow so I need to make sure everything is organized: HW and Stuff. Make sure I'm in tip-top shape, I haven't been able to sleep very well. Usually lie around until I feel tired for some reason. Even if I already am lol. Video, I make titles to make it different from everyone else, usually its just "xxxx" or "Sora" or "Goofy", and thats not really original. Heartless don't have titles, they just have Heartless in their name for an Archetype. Thanks Inuyasha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Sora! ^_^

I may be a bit late, but I just wanted to welcome you as the new neighbour in the PC Stickied Threads. =D

With your set, we have now a wide bandwith of comic/toon/anime covered.

And I have to say, that you created the cards very well. If I rated them, I'd give a

9.7/9.9

So, are you eventually making any Birth By Sleep cards? As I myself intend to create them at some point after the official release of Birth By Sleep this Saturday.

That said, I wish to wait for confirmation that Terra + Master Xehanort or Vanitas (or even all 3) create the Xehanort we all know and love (who becomes Xemnas and Ansem SoD, of which I'll create additional support so my Xemnas can be summoned via it. I'll think of something.) amongst other things. I also want to see why only Aqua's Armour remains in the Room Of Sleep, which again is an effect I can implement involving Armour Tokens etc.

Or perhaps you will handle all of this - I have no idea. Nice work though, many of them are reminiscent of ShadeZero's set before he quit.

I plan to make them based on the order in which the game comes out' date=' excluding the handheld ones except BBS. Yes, this set was originally based on ShadeZero's Art Style, It was in the credits until the first post was filled/

[/quote']

I see. I actually took the liberty of showing ShadeZero your thread, and he actually thought they were quite good.

Additionally, it seems I won't have time for Kingdom Hearts once I start making cards again (at least, not at the moment), as I'm currently planning a revamp of my Umineko Set with a variety of new ways to use the cards themselves. I won't reveal anything at the moment, but I shall be posting a taster at some point.

I must say though, I'm looking forward to seeing Terra, Aqua and Ventus, not to mention Master Xehanort/Erauqs in your set. ^_^'

Thanks! You and Shade have the best KH Sets on the site and you guys thinking my set is actually quite good is really cool lol. I look forward to the Umineko' date=' I should check that out..lol.

[/quote']

I think your KH set is better now. It's continuing and growing unlike ours (Lol).

Would you like to use my Organization Cards? I'm going to discontinue them anyways, so they'll only be taken down/deleted. You can gladly take the ones I have, and if I ever make more, you can have them too. xD (That's if you take card donations. No matter if you don't. ^^'')

Archived