.::THE KINGDOM HEARTS PROJECT::. 2 New Field Spell Cards Added! ((93/???)) Returned

Sora

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh I know I haven't been updating lol. But honestly..I have lost nearly all interest in these cards, I went fast with everything and I always expected something great, but that was when I actually had time, as in, beginning of School. Now, it's nearing 3rd Quarter and I think things might get rougher lol. Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating, and I'll try to get things done to get more cards in. I'll make the needed Field Spell Worlds and add them in one whole update. Please wait, thanks guys.

Man, just checked out your set. I dont get on much, but i occasionally get on just so people wont delete my cards cause of absence or something.

The set is extremely thoughtful. Its a great theme (anyone that doesnt like kingdom hearts has never played it). And the thing that got me, and that sets this set apart from everyone elses is that i could accually use these cards. They are VERY balenced. Ive made it to 8th in yugioh regional tournaments and 2nd in booster drafts and i know alot about structure. I would sooo use the halloween town set. I "LOVE" the pack design. I wish you would get some people to print these like real cards and make booster sets. Id buy one if it wasnt too much (even though i couldnt use them id still play with them with friends).

Overall rating 10/10 nice job dude

Thanks for the idea Hito, but sadly, I've decided to leave YCM. I have lost all motivation to work on cards really. Thanks to everyone that supported me. I may one day return, but until then, Lock this please or keep it stickied, either one.

Ah, it's great to see all these excellent and wonderful cards you've made.

I am highly respectful for you using the Art Style I used for my KH Cards. ^^

Sadly your leaving, especially the same reason why I did..

Although, in my return i've been trying hard to recover back into the

eyes of others and... Well i'm still vaguely invisible -sigh.

Hope you come back! ^^

-ShadeZero

• 2 weeks later...

You've returned, that's great. Mind posting on my set??

Now for the card, picture looks good, though you might want to post the effect. Believe this was it...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by discarding 1 "Sora, Wielder of the Keyblade" from your hand to the Graveyard. Once during your Main Phase, select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. During each Main Phase, as long as both this monster and the selected monster remain face-up on the field, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent. Each time your opponent takes Battle damage, you can draw 1 card. This effect cannot be activated if this monster is the only Zombie-Type monster on the field.

Archived