Gil Garth Strategies

I have noticed that people think Gil Garth isn't good, or doesn't deserve to be a Secret Rare. All of you are WRONG. Allow me to explain, by posting some Gil Garth Strategies.

Gil Garth + Mystic Plasma Zone=A Level 4 Monster With 2300 Attack.

Gil Garth + Shadow Delver=Direct Attack -1800.

Gil Garth + Shadow Delver + Mystic Plasma Zone=Direct Attack -2300.

Gil Garth + Shadow Delver + Mystic Plasma Zone + Deck Devastation Virus=Direct Attack -2300, then tribute to destroy all monsters your opponent has for the next three turns with 1500 attack or less.

Gil Garth + Dark Armed Dragon=He's 1800, and that is quite strong for a Level 4 monster. If he does get destroyed, he can be used to help summon Dark Armed Dragon.

Gil Garth + Knight Of The End + The Dark Creator/The Creator=Send Gil Garth to the Graveyard, and Special Summon it with The Dark Creator's or The Creator's Effect.

Gil Garth + Common Charity=Normal Monster, so he can be removed for the effect of Common Charity.

Gil Garth + Soul Taker + Megamorph=Destroy an opponent's monster, increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000, then equip Gil Garth with Megamorph and attack directly for 3600.

Gil Garth + Silent Doom=Special Summon Gil Garth from the Graveyard.

Gil Garth + Silent Doom + Mystic Plasma Zone + Deck Devastation Virus=Special Summon Gil Garth, then attack, then tribute him for Deck Devastation Virus.

Gil Garth + Heart Of The Underdog=Draw another card when you draw Gil Garth.

Gil Garth + Veil Of Darkness=Send Gil Garth to the Graveyard, providing a Dark monster for Dark Armed Dragon, The Dark Creator, or Dark Nephthys, and Draw another card.

Gil Garth + Dark Crusader=Send Gil Garth to the Graveyard, increase Dark Crusader by 400, and have him in the Graveyard for another card.

Gil Garth + Shadow Delver + Megamorph + Soul Taker + Crush Card Virus=Destroy a monster, then attack directly for 3600. Megamorph will then most likely make Gil Garth's attack 900, so tribute it for Crush Card Virus.

Gil Garth + Justi Break=Mirror Force basically.

Gil Garth + Evil Hero Infernal Gainer=1800 Monster attacking twice.

Gil Garth + Evil Hero Infernal Gainer + Shadow Delver=1800 Monster attacking directly twice.

There are strategies for Gil Garth. Not all of them are mine.

All of these combos can be done without Gil Garth...

Why not use a Vorse Raider? 100 more ATK than

Gil Garth and not a GLAS secret rare :D

Vorse Raider is a Beast-Warrior. Shadow Delver's effect only works for Fiends I think, although I could be wrong.

Yes, but it doesn't make Gil Garth weaker.

Think, Gil Garth having one of the most awesome images in the history of Yugioh, makes it awesomer than Zure! xD

Added new strategies.

All of these combos can be done without Gil Garth...

Why not use a Vorse Raider? 100 more ATK than

Gil Garth and not a GLAS secret rare :D

The uppercut.

Gil Garth STILL sucks.

He's just trying to say that Gil Garth's a good Normal Monster with a few combos. But yeah, I can't agree on making it a Secret Rare.. that's too much o.O I mean Archfiend Soldier? Vorse Raider?

This is stupid. Gil Gath is stupid (but his pic is sweet), but I feel that there is going to be support for him later. It's not like this is the first time Konami made a Dark 1800 atk Normal fiend. Zure, Knight of Dark World is better becuase of a little DEF and Dark World Support. La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp might be better if you actually use Ancient Lamp. Even Opticlops is better because of his DEF!

Really, anybody who thinks Gilgarth has any advantage over any other card is a noob. In a Normal Monster Deck, there's Gene-Warped Warwolf. In a fiend deck there is Slate Warrior. In a Virus deck there is Plague Wolf. In a Normal Monster fiend deck (which is increadibly dumb) there is Archfiend Soldier. In a fiend virus deck, there is Giant Orc. In a Normal Virus deck (which is also very dumb) there's Archfiend Soldier again, Vorse Raider, Mad Dog of Darkness, ect. In a Normal, Fiend, Virus deck (and I'm not going to even talk about it) there's Archfiend Soldier again.

For now, there's no reason to use Gilgarth over any other card other than showing off his cool pic until good support is released. So Remix Duelist, you are the one who is wrong, but his pic lets him to deserves a spot with the Super Rares.

Zure' date=' Knight of Dark World is better becuase of a little DEF and Dark World Support. La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp might be better if you actually use Ancient Lamp. Even Opticlops is better because of his DEF!

You are absolutely correct.

In a Normal Monster fiend deck (which is increadibly dumb) there is Archfiend Soldier. In a fiend virus deck, there is Giant Orc.

Not dumb, they can be easily summoned and are easy to use with Two-man Cell Battle. It also can be a great deck, it's just that you haven't tried this kind of deck (at least I think so).

In a Normal Virus deck (which is also very dumb)

Again, not dumb at all.

For now, there's no reason to use Gilgarth over any other card other than showing off his cool pic until good support is released. So Remix Duelist, you are the one who is wrong, but his pic lets him to deserves a spot with the Super Rares.

[/quote']

I honestly don't like his pic much, it's like an upgraded Armored Zombie.

This is stupid. Gil Gath is stupid (but his pic is sweet)' date=' but I feel that there is going to be support for him later. It's not like this is the first time Konami made a Dark 1800 atk Normal fiend. Zure, Knight of Dark World is better becuase of a little DEF and Dark World Support. La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp might be better if you actually use Ancient Lamp. Even Opticlops is better because of his DEF!

Really, anybody who thinks Gilgarth has any advantage over any other card is a noob. In a Normal Monster Deck, there's Gene-Warped Warwolf. In a fiend deck there is Slate Warrior. In a Virus deck there is Plague Wolf. In a Normal Monster fiend deck (which is increadibly dumb) there is Archfiend Soldier. In a fiend virus deck, there is Giant Orc. In a Normal Virus deck (which is also very dumb) there's Archfiend Soldier again, Vorse Raider, Mad Dog of Darkness, ect. In a Normal, Fiend, Virus deck (and I'm not going to even talk about it) there's Archfiend Soldier again.

[/quote']

I have to agree that his pic is awesome but it is OVERRATED! Super Rare at most in my opinion

Archived