Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Konami has imolemented anti-scaling tactics, like making ultimate cards thinner (and more flimsy) so they way less. Or when they added "tip" cards to packs.

My friend convinced me to get a crossroads of chaos pack, because he buys boxes and pulls ghost black roses. Went to a store just as it was closing and got the special edition. Pulled ultra PSZ.

It really does depend on the situation that pack itself entails. For example, Konami' anti-scaling tactics only apply to certain packs. And if you're a collector(like me) then generally, the language of print is irrelevant. So, if you really want(or if humanely possible) when in japan, buy a pack or two. Also, the artwork(and esp. holofoil for pokemon cards) is much, MUCH better on the Japanese versions. Word of advice however- if scaling, use a small and very accurate scale. The one I have measures in mg(so that pack differences are easily noticeable) and is roughly palm-sized. That way, just slip it in your pocket, slide behind a security camera, and quickly weigh a stack of ten or so packs. Then just buy the heaviest and lightest packs first to get a feel of whether Konami has shifted holofoil weight values. Once exiting the store- just open them up and put them in a safe place. Pretty much the way I do it, and Walmart doesn't seem to care one bit.

Bought 8 Photon Shockwave. Got:

Photon Saber Tiger (Super)

D-Boyz (Secret)

Gem-Turtle (Super)

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (Ghost)

Not bad if I say it myself.

Bought 8 Photon Shockwave. Got:

Photon Saber Tiger (Super)

D-Boyz (Secret)

Gem-Turtle (Super)

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (Ghost)

Not bad if I say it myself.

It's not out yet, is it? O_o

My locals always release their booster packs as soon they are arrive instead of waiting for the offical release day.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Oh, okay. I gotcha.

I'm actually pretty soupt, but I'm not gonna spend nearly as much as I did on GENF, at least 3 boxes worth over the past three months, and I didn't really get anything good until last week. :(

I waste money like it's going out of style.

Archived