Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, this is one for you guys who like to talk about the awesome junk you pull from packs/tins/ect. Keep it in this topic, please. Also, make sure you keep the discussion related to card pulling. As long as it relates back to card pulling and it doesn't get stupid, have fun. :D

Oh, and if you want to talk about your success with the various pulling methods, you can post it either in here or the stuck topic. Doesn't matter to me.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

I won a Power tool tin at locals' date=' got

Arcanite Magician /Assault Mode

Grave of the Super Ancient Organisms

Blackwing-Vayu the Emblem of Honor

=3

[/quote']

My tin pulls aren't ever good...

Also, I've pulled like 5 Grave of the Super Ancient Organism, 3 of them Ultimate.

Don't buy in packs/from shops much anymore, but I pulled a DAD and Sarc from 1 Gold pack... Guess that's not too rare though, from what I've heard.

Got a LODT SE, pulled the 3000atk bad Koaki lol (super rare), and Grave of the Super blah blah.

With pack bending at the shop, I've gotten about a 50% holo pull rate but I never get anything good anyways so it's kinda useless. Might consider buying a tin, it seems people have been getting tons of good stuff from them.

Don't buy in packs/from shops much anymore' date=' but I pulled a DAD and Sarc from 1 Gold pack... Guess that's not too rare though, from what I've heard.

Got a LODT SE, pulled the 3000atk bad Koaki lol (super rare), and Grave of the Super blah blah.

With pack bending at the shop, I've gotten about a 50% holo pull rate but I never get anything good anyways so it's kinda useless. Might consider buying a tin, it seems people have been getting tons of good stuff from them.

[/quote']

I think you mean Raging battle, RGBT, not LODT Light of Destruction. but whatev. I don't pack-bend, or scale. most of my packs come from boxes anyway.

Guest PikaPerson01

Is there some way we can organize this better? Put it in a different subsection or something?

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review

Why are all of Pika's posts reported everywhere? o_O

Got a PTD Tin' date=' pulled Flamvell Commando and XX-Saber Faultroll. Decent I guess. Commando really isn't UR Calibre imo.

[/quote']

It's a trend. It's not being reported, it's just posting that under every post it makes.

Awesome pulls. I only pulled an Beast Machine King so far from ANPR.

Pika's post doesn't qualify under any of the "Report" conditions except maybe spam, but most people wouldn't consider a suggestion such as that spam :?

That or Pika is so awesome that he must be reviewed by all moderators to make sure he is legit... but of course when is the last time that happend? Someone probably has a grudge against him :/

OT: Still think pulling a Ghost Rare Honest is freaking pimp, and it was the first pack I had bought in like 3 years XD

Guest Chaos Pudding

Pika's post doesn't qualify under any of the "Report" conditions except maybe spam' date=' but most people wouldn't consider a suggestion such as that spam :?

That or Pika is so awesome that he must be reviewed by all moderators to make sure he is legit... but of course when is the last time that happend? Someone probably has a grudge against him :/

OT: Still think pulling a Ghost Rare Honest is freaking pimp, and it was the first pack I had bought in like 3 years XD

[/quote']

Pika's a girl, TBQH.

I won a Power tool tin at locals' date=' got

Arcanite Magician /Assault Mode

Grave of the Super Ancient Organisms

Blackwing-Vayu the Emblem of Honor

=3

[/quote']

My tin pulls aren't ever good...

Also, I've pulled like 5 Grave of the Super Ancient Organism, 3 of them Ultimate.

Best tin pull i ever got was an Honest.

I always pull SR's i've got a new Poly an UR RDA and SDD. I haven't gotten anything useful out of CRMS other than Bone Crusher and Goblin Zombie; others worth mentioning were trade bait. Some warrior support card, a Turret Warrior and an Alien support card. Only thing good i ever pulled from CSOC was a Queen of Thorns.

my pulls are ONLY good in tins' date=' I got a LODT box with hardly anything in it, but a Red Dragon Tin got me my first Honest (not ghost)

I never have ok luck, it's either great or horrible. XD

[/quote']

My luck

xD My best pulls are in my own pull thread from a week ago... When I get enough money, I'll go buy another and post my wicked awesome pulls >=P

Archived