Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Anniversary Special Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Over two months.

Damn, that sucks. It seems like it has been forever. I mean I really want to see it. It may be good.

Also I am wondering if Yubel is fused with Jaden in this movie?

Speaking of which Tectonically how can the Pharaoh still be with Yugi? I mean didn't he go back to his own world at the end of the series?

You mean you don't get the movie?

Here, let me sum up for you:

Paradox goes to the past and meets Yusei. He steals Yusei's Stardust Dragon.

He goes into the further past but Yusei follows him via the Crimson Dragon.

Paradox then meets Judai and they duel. With the combined might of Stardust and Rainbow, Judai is almost killed but with the help of Neos, he survived. However, he wouldn't be able to survive the next attack. Yusei comes to the rescue and saves Judai via the Crimson Dragon. They then go into the further past and meet Yugi, but it was already too late.

Pegasus was giving free cards to children at this place, where Paradox attacked and killed everyone, including Yugi's grandpa. Yusei and Judai then meet up with him and then explain the situation. They then face Paradox in a 3 VS 1 Battle.

Duel!

Here' date=' let me sum up for you:

Paradox then meets Judai and they duel. With the combined might of Stardust and Rainbow, Judai is almost killed but with the help of Neos, he survived. However, he wouldn't be able to survive the next attack. Yusei comes to the rescue and saves Judai via the Crimson Dragon. They then go into the further past and meet Yugi, but it was already too late.

Pegasus was giving free cards to children at this place, where Paradox attacked and killed everyone, including Yugi's grandpa. Yusei and Judai then meet up with him and then explain the situation. They then face Paradox in a 3 VS 1 Battle.

[b']Duel![/b]

cool, can't wait til it comes on dvd. And it be subbed.

Here' date=' let me sum up for you:

[b']Duel![/b]

Actually, there's one more thing. They go about 30 minutes back in time before the duel to make sure that Yugi's Grandpa and Pegasus are doing science and are still alive.

Archived