Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Anniversary Special Discussion

Actually Paradox looks like Yugi to me. As for the question of how they get there. I figure Jaden fused with Yubel making him almost a deity right. As for Yugi the evil power of the earthbound immortals must have awakened Zorc so Yugi (both halves) gets warped to the future. Also it 5ds takes place 50 years after gx so that would make Yugi 98 if he were alive thus I use the mystical power theory. Finally I think they update their decks after they get there. They buy duel runners. Come on heart of the cards beats come on deck don't fail me now

Wrong, idiot. (No offense ^_^)

Paradox's time has somehow been destroyed because of a children's card game so he went back in time.

First, he goes to Yusei's time and steals Stardust, Archfiend, and Black Rose and turns them into Sins.

Second, he goes to Judai's time (Accidentally bringing Yusei with him) and steals Rainbow and Cyber-End and turns them into Sins.

Third, still in Judai's time, he destroys Domino City with Stardust while Judai tries to protect it. After that, Yusei and Judai meet for the first and only time.

Paradox revealed his purpose during his and Judai's battle. He is planning to kill Pegasus, creator of Children's Card Games.

He goes into the past again (Bringing Judai and Yusei with him) and successfully kills Pegasus. Meanwhile, Judai and Yusei meet the King of Games himself, Yugi. They tell him what happened and he agrees to fight with them.

Then Yusei, Yugi, and Judai are transported into this dimension where they have to duel Paradox.

DUEL.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Paradox looks like Yugi to me. As for the question of how they get there. I figure Jaden fused with Yubel making him almost a deity right. As for Yugi the evil power of the earthbound immortals must have awakened Zorc so Yugi (both halves) gets warped to the future. Also it 5ds takes place 50 years after gx so that would make Yugi 98 if he were alive thus I use the mystical power theory. Finally I think they update their decks after they get there. They buy duel runners. Come on heart of the cards beats come on deck don't fail me now

Wrong' date=' idiot. (No offense ^_^)

Paradox's time has somehow been destroyed because of a children's card game so he went back in time.

First, he goes to Yusei's time and steals Stardust, Archfiend, and Black Rose and turns them into Sins.

Second, he goes to Judai's time (Accidentally bringing Yusei with him) and steals Rainbow and Cyber-End and turns them into Sins.

Third, still in Judai's time, he destroys Domino City with Stardust while Judai tries to protect it. After that, Yusei and Judai meet for the first and only time.

Paradox revealed his purpose during his and Judai's battle. He is planning to kill Pegasus, creator of Children's Card Games.

He goes into the past again (Bringing Judai and Yusei with him) and successfully kills Pegasus. Meanwhile, Judai and Yusei meet the King of Games himself, Yugi. They tell him what happened and he agrees to fight with them.

Then Yusei, Yugi, and Judai are transported into this dimension where they have to duel Paradox.

DUEL.

[/quote']

Then while they duel, they start to lose, but in the last moment, Yusei or Yugi pulls a card out of nowhere and wins the duel, Paradox dies, and all is returned to normal, Yusei, Jadai, and Yugi ether remembering about it and vows something, or they just has a strange feeling. Me and Merciful just spoiled the movie.

Has anyone else noticed that Paradox looks like a younger Anubis?

...Yay. Throwaway Villain Jr. >.>''

I doubt Paradox will be considered Canon either. Heck' date=' what am I saying!? THIS ENTIRE MOVIE ISN'T CANON! xD

[/quote']

Since Paradox is from the future anyhow, it doesn't really matter.

I would love to see a follow-up series in Paradoxtime, though.

They all travel in time and space and end up in Peru fighting Paradox's Earthbound Immortal, and using Super Polymerization to combine Dark Magician, E-Hero Neos, Stardust Dragon and the stolen cards into the original Crimson Dragon. Then traveled in time again and turned Domino into the sh*tland it is in 5D's. Then they create the shadow games, and the movie becomes important in the story of the series.

What do you mean by timeline?

Paradox went to Yusei's time and stole his Stardust.

Then he went to Judai's time and destroyed Domino City.

Finally' date=' he went to Yugi's time and killed Pegasus.

[/quote']

What, destroyed Domino City? The apocalyptic setting we see in the beginning is Paradox' own time, destroyed by card games.

I know, but it makes sense.

Archived