Master Sartorius is here to stay

Sartorius

Heh.

I'm Sartorius, although my real name's Ash.

Pleased to meet you all.

I'm 14 from Lincs, UK and am 6th in my County, and 750th or so in the UK at this game we call Yu-Gi-Oh.

Just so we're clear, I'm one of the "better" players, who plays with the "meta" and can build good decks that can win most games or at least challenge other "better" players.

I don't want to appear arrogant, as I'm not.

In real life, I have many connections with good players, such as the UK Number 1, Joejoe (Joe Whittaker), the 2nd at the Nats, Igor Kharin and Metagame.com article writer extraordinaire, James Pennicott.

And I am a nice guy, unlike alot of other players.

Feel free to add me on MSN: [email protected]

Email me anytime: [email protected]

I used to own TheDuelist.net, but it lost intrest and is now hosted by Invisionfree. Shame really.

Well that's about all. Feel free to add me, like I said, and I'm always here for anyone who needs me. :wink:

See ya around,

Ashley Alden

That's great news. Good luck there.

I tried to get into the UK Nats, but since I live so far away in the Countryside, lol, I've only been able to attend a few tournaments, and didn't qualify in either of them, so I have given up on that.

Cheers for the welcome, too. ^_^

At least two of my buddies use ancient gears from the machine re-volt deck and it really get's on my nerves, I don't think it's honest dueling cause it's relying on a strategy you didn't make, I find that irritating.

I think I can safely assume you can surpass them anyway, even if you won't share how (maybe if I'm really lucky I'll find out the hard way).

• 4 months later...

Archived