• Regular
    • Golden
    • Golden Chocolate

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Random card]205981.jpg

rate on scale to 1/10

I see some OCG errors, and it's slightly overpowered, in my opinion, but, otherwise, I'd have to say not that bad.

6.3/10.

I don't rate card often...so if I made a mistake in judgment, please tell ^-^

[spoiler=Fix]205981.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster

When this card is played, all other face-up cards gain the ATK of this card. All other cards played after this effect are unaffected. When this card is destroyed, every card affected by this effect are also destroyed.

Here's all the fixings:

OCG: 1 Tuner + 1 Warrior-Type Monster(this might not be perfect, I haven't done a synchro in a little bit)

When this card is Summoned, all face-up monsters, except this card, gain the ATK of the original ATK of this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards effected by it.

I know that my OCG's a little off, I just couldn't figure out how to word it.

Overall score: 8.8/10

and rate mine as well, while you have the chance, as I dont make cards often.

[spoiler=Blurred Plague]

6902a.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be activated except by Tributing 1 face-up DARK type monster you control with 3000 or more attack.When this card is successfully activated, place 1 Plague Counter on each face up monster your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, remove from play all face up monsters on your opponents side of the field with Plague Counters. After 3 turns have passed since the affected monsters were removed from play, Special summon the affected monsters to your side of the field.

Archived