- Couch Potato Club -

Catman25

Regular or Golden Oreos  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Regular or Golden Oreos

• Regular
    • Golden
    • Golden Chocolate

^ Not bad DARK type = DARK' date=' attack = ATK.

[/quote']

Knew I was doing something wrong. xD

Thank You ^-^

Slash' date=' your card gets a 8.5/10

The pic is sweet.

[/quote']

Thank You.

Forgot to say, Picture credit goes to Wolfberserker, but I agree, it is sweet =D

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Card - 8.3/10(nobody's perfect) You could put a space between the period of the 1st sentence and beginning of 2nd. Dark type=DARK. Special summon=Special Summon. After 3 turns have passed=After your 3rd (or your opponents 3rd, whichever time you want) End Phase. Affected=Effected(last sentence)

Pivot's pretty cool; I like how the blue person flies around.

How should i underpower this card

and please fix the OCG

203576s.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set.This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play all Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard and by tributing 2 Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field. For each card Removed from play by this cards effect you lose 400 Life Points. The ATK and DEF of this card is x 800 of the number of cards removed from play to Special Summon this monster card. Wwhen this card is summoned you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activated this effect this card can't attack for 3 turns. When a Trap card is activated you gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed you can Special Summon 3 Beast-Type monsters from your graveyard. At the End of your turn destroy the Special Summoned monsters by this cards effect and inflict damage to you equil to the 3 monsters ATK.

How should i underpower this card

and please fix the OCG

203576s.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set.This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play all Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard and by tributing 2 Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field. For each card Removed from play by this cards effect you lose 400 Life Points. The ATK and DEF of this card is x 800 of the number of cards removed from play to Special Summon this monster card. Wwhen this card is summoned you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activated this effect this card can't attack for 3 turns. When a Trap card is activated you gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed you can Special Summon 3 Beast-Type monsters from your graveyard. At the End of your turn destroy the Special Summoned monsters by this cards effect and inflict damage to you equil to the 3 monsters ATK.

Need a BG.

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set.This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play all Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard and Tributing 2 Beast-Type monsters you control. For each card removed from play by this card's effect, you lose 400 Life Points. The original ATK and DEF of this card is x800 of the number of cards removed from play to Normal Summon this card. When this card is successfully Summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you do so, this card can't attack for 3 turns. Each time a Trap Card is activated, you gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 3 Beast-Type monsters from your Graveyard. At the End Phase, destroy the Special Summoned monsters by this card's effect and inflict direct damage to the controller of this card equal to the 3 monsters ATK.

^OCG Fix^

Archived