anyone notice how crystal beasts...

theres no way a crystal beast deck can win without abundance.

seriously, all the player has to do is let their monsters be destroyed, which by that time the opponent will have 3 or so monsters, use abundance, summon 3 cbs, normal summon one, deal 5000 damage, and the opponent is left with nothing.

KONAMI: LIMIT ABUNDANCE

Destroy all of the cards on the field (it doesn't matter if yours are destroyed, you're about to win) attack with about 4 CBs for about 6000-7000 damage. Yeah, very fair. Usually its my Mirror Force that gets destroyed by it also. :x

And if you survive that and actually come back, they'll get another Abundance and just pwn you.

well' date=' i had Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder in my deck, i won with that. o.O

[/quote']

we're talking about GOOD crystal beast decks that actually work

i'd say CB's are endlessly defensive with carbuncle and promise/ancient city, then you use abundance whenever you want and win automatically.

its like a dark hole slash mass monster reborn... :l

the CBS should be removed from play... not sent to the graveyard... then that'll make this card less powerful

what was konami thinking!

i like the way you put it.

but removing them from play could be useful, because it means they cannot special summon the ones they just sent.

(if they cant anyways because i dont know the exact ruling, please tell me)

these are the OFFICIAL card rulings from UDE

Sending 4 "Crystal Beast" Monster Cards from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard is a cost to activate this card.

You can activate this card when there are no cards on your opponent’s side of the field. However' date=' you cannot Special Summon any “Crystal Beast” monsters from your Graveyard if you do.

You cannot activate this card while "Macro Cosmos" is active.

You can activate this card while "Dimensional Fissure" is active. The "Crystal Beast" Monster Cards sent to pay the cost are sent to the Graveyard, not removed from play.

You can chain the effect of "Royal Oppression" to this card to negate the Special Summons.

[/quote']

Archived