l ICML l Winner Annoucned! l

.Leo

You are to make a Fusion monster. It has to be Contact Fusion though. That means that you don't have to use Polymerization AND you add them to your Deck or remove them from play.

I understand the first part but the bolded part confusing me. Can you explain it?

Contact Fusion Monsters have this text at their beginning:

"Fusion Monster #1" + "Fusion Monster #2"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

or

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing the above cards you control from play. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

Use one of those two effects for your Fusion Monster.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are to make a Fusion monster. It has to be Contact Fusion though. That means that you don't have to use Polymerization AND you add them to your Deck or remove them from play.

I understand the first part but the bolded part confusing me. Can you explain it?

Contact Fusion Monsters have this text at their beginning:

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

or

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing the above cards you control from play. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

Use one of those two effects for your Fusion Monster.

you are correct. ok we got

4/26 cards so far. can't wait for more

Archived