see what i mean?

yep. did you know that people call you Maliki but you are Maliki XD

FAIL

but there is no l in your user. that failed

EDIT: Matt as got 7 points from week 1. congrats

203576.jpg

effect

"Stardust Dragon" + "Elemental Hero Neos"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When your opponent activates a spell card you can discard 2 cards from your hand to nagate it. If this card destroys a monster, your opponent loses Life Points equal to half of the monster ATK. Each time a Tuner onster is destroyed this card gains 500 ATK. If this card was to be destroyed you can discard 3 cards and pay 1000 Life Points from preventing this card from being destroyed.

My card

how many sports threads are there in General? that is your answer

screw facts' date=' all they do is prove ME wrong

[/quote']

sadly they do XD

see what i mean?

yep. did you know that people call you Maliki but you are Maliki XD

FAIL

but there is no l in your user. that failed

EDIT: Matt as got 7 points from week 1. congrats

I just got screwed like when I dropped my burrito *sigh*

203576.jpg

effect

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When your opponent activates a spell card you can discard 2 cards from your hand to nagate it. If this card destroys a monster' date=' your opponent loses Life Points equal to half of the monster ATK. Each time a Tuner onster is destroyed this card gains 500 ATK. If this card was to be destroyed you can discard 3 cards and pay 1000 Life Points from preventing this card from being destroyed.

My card

[/quote']

wow i think that might beat all the cards!

203576.jpg

effect

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When your opponent activates a spell card you can discard 2 cards from your hand to nagate it. If this card destroys a monster' date=' your opponent loses Life Points equal to half of the monster ATK. Each time a Tuner onster is destroyed this card gains 500 ATK. If this card was to be destroyed you can discard 3 cards and pay 1000 Life Points from preventing this card from being destroyed.

My card

[/quote']

maybe. the pic might not be teh best though

203576.jpg

effect

My card

[/quote']

maybe. the pic might not be teh best though

Well i think the pic is pretty good according to the fusion materials. But it seems a bit...unplayable. What are the odds of getting neos and stardust at the same time on the field?

203576.jpg

effect

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When your opponent activates a spell card you can discard 2 cards from your hand to nagate it. If this card destroys a monster' date=' your opponent loses Life Points equal to half of the monster ATK. Each time a Tuner [b']m[/b]onster is destroyed this card gains 500 ATK. If this card was to be destroyed you can discard 3 cards and pay 1000 Life Points from preventing this card from being destroyed.

My card

sorry i forgot to add the m

o and i made it powerfull so if you summon it its good

203576.jpg

effect

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When your opponent activates a spell card you can discard 2 cards from your hand to nagate it. If this card destroys a monster' date=' your opponent loses Life Points equal to half of the monster ATK. Each time a Tuner [b']m[/b]onster is destroyed this card gains 500 ATK. If this card was to be destroyed you can discard 3 cards and pay 1000 Life Points from preventing this card from being destroyed.

My card

Stardust Dragon is really powerful anyways...

BTW...

have a look at your lore ;)..

203576.jpg

effect

My card

Stardust Dragon is really powerful anyways...

BTW...

have a look at your lore ;)..

um you only fixed one of the mistakes

Archived