capsule monsters! part 1

yugiohman

ok, im making a whole set of capsule monsters,

since they are not all in one thread is cause i havent made them all yet, but when i do, ill post my whole set in finshed cards/sets. this is part 1, there is an undedicided amount of parts theres gonna be, but there will be part 2! look out for it. anyway, heres my first 2 capsule cards:

capsuleultimate.jpg

capsuleking.jpg

hows my first two cards?

please rate 1-10.

thats because that first card makes you restart the duel, but you begin with 80 life points instead, the monsters attack and defence cannot be freakin 2500 or etc. when you stinkin start with 80 LIFEPOINTS! if a monster gets ahold of your life points with freakin 2100 or somtin, you just lose of the batt!! thats no fare at all!!! read the cards stinkin effects for now on and never give me a repli agian!!!!!!! :x :evil: :cry:

From what I can read from your card, it seems to be pretty pointless. I can't make out all the text so I would like some varificatio on a few things.

1) What happens when you use a card to increase your life points like Dian Keto. Do you have 1080 Life and your opponent is hitting for 5's?

2) Could someone who plays it just use Poison of the old man or another burn card to win?

3)When the field Spell leaves the field, are you Life Points still the same as when it was played? I can see massive Trunade abuse if so.

I'm a big fan of explaining the truth in a biased form.

These 2 cards in my honest opinion are very bad. I know with the capsule rules, the ATK and DEF of all monsters change except capsule ones, but seriously, the Capsule Monster Kingdom card is worded very badly and makes no sense.

My advice is to rethink this and then post up some cards that make more sense, around the concept of capsule monsters.

Also, -x marks are unfair.

So, I'm giving you...

0.1/10

Truthfully, you're lucky I didn't give you a 0.

If you do rethink and reword these and more Capsule cards, you could make a very clever and fun set.

Good Luck.

Archived