KageKatana Posted November 10, 2009 Report Share Posted November 10, 2009 You use VX too?Yayz im not alone xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 10, 2009 You use VX too?Yayz im not alone xD Oh cool. Would you like to help me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KageKatana Posted November 11, 2009 Report Share Posted November 11, 2009 You use VX too?Yayz im not alone xD Oh cool. Would you like to help me? Defenetly.ill pm you =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Bumpity Bump Bump, Bump, Bump Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Will the next updt include Spiritrop Queen and Boss? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Question: Can anybody contribute with the enemy sprites and music suggestions? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Question: Can anybody contribute with the enemy sprites and music suggestions? Yep, if you send me them I can put it in the game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Death Metal Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I played the current BETA. It was really good. A couple of suggestions though... Make the Spiritrop's shadow smaller. Make it so that you don't encounter enemies so often. That fact that I was running into baddies every other step made me kinda mad. Other than that I'd have to say great job on the game so far. ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Alright, I will change the encounter rate, although the system makes the spiritrops shadows so I can't change that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Maybe the shadow is so big, because Spiritrop is left-aligned in the pic. So maybe it works if you open the Spiritrop in Paint and crop the right part, so the Spiritrop is in the middle. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Felix Culpa Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Maybe the shadow is so big' date=' because Spiritrop is left-aligned in the pic. So maybe it works if you open the Spiritrop in Paint and crop the right part, so the Spiritrop is in the middle.[/quote'] WiiOmi's right. That should work. Downloading Beta now. EDIT: Hmm, I can't seem to get it to work. Any help? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 Download the rtp. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Felix Culpa Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 ... ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 1.Download this : http://download.cnet.com/Rpg-Maker-VX/3000-18541_4-10815920.html2.Extract3. Click on Autorun4.Click install rtp5.Finish.6. Open YCM RPG up again' date=' and have fun.[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Felix Culpa Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 I like it. It's good. It's cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted November 15, 2009 Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 'tis not mac friendly D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2009 'tis not mac friendly D: No sorry D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
E-Hero Kyle Posted November 16, 2009 Report Share Posted November 16, 2009 Hear my post suggestion!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted November 17, 2009 Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 I can haz screenshot? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 17, 2009 I can haz screenshot? On Friday or Saturday, I don't have it on the computer I am using now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Felix Culpa Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Hello there, Charizard, game is good, though the encounter rate is kind of high. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Thanks Felix. As I said I will lower the encounter rate once I am on my other computer on Friday. Also I accidentally forgot to change the default character name "Ylva". To OMGAKITTY. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Thanks Felix. As I said I will lower the encounter rate once I am on my other computer on Friday. Also I accidentally forgot to change the default character name "Ylva". To OMGAKITTY. Yeah, that really confused me. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I AM BIB Posted November 18, 2009 Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 Name In Game:Skulduggery PleasantPart: Main CharacterAny skills you want:Elemental skills, magicWhy you want to take part:Read:"With his sunglasses gone there was no denying the fact that he had no face. All he had was a skull for a head."Meet Skulduggery Pleasant, wise-cracking detective, security of YCM Bar, powerful elemental magician, sworn enemy of evil. Oh yes. And dead.Are you active on ycm?I don't get what you mean by this but i come on regularly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 18, 2009 I'm sorry but main characters have to be 5 stars or above. And you didn't provide a sprite. DENIED! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.