Merci Posted November 19, 2009 Report Share Posted November 19, 2009 Name In Game: Dark StrangerPart: NPC HeroAny skills you want: Nope.Why you want to take part: Obvious, shouldn't it be?Are you active on ycm?: Yep. Face coming soon~ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Womi Posted November 19, 2009 Report Share Posted November 19, 2009 Do you wish for any monsters? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 19, 2009 Not really, I'm not busy now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 You may notice some faster speed in the next version. I will try to find some scripts on the internet to decrease the lagging in the game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Metal Skull Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Are you still accepting people to enter??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Yes I am still accepting. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Windowlicker Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Name In Game: SpyrePart: Villan.Any skills you want: Ability to spawn firearms at will. Why you want to take part: Looks like fun.Are you active on ycm: Very. Sprite will be up soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Metal Skull Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Name In Game: PlasmaTheHero (since it will be my name)Part: HeroAny skills you want: Plasma skills like absorve enemys or somehting XDWhy you want to take part: LOL i want to join because i'd love to make part of a game ;)Are you active on ycm: LOL lots of time every day^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Sprites please? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Metal Skull Posted November 20, 2009 Report Share Posted November 20, 2009 Sprites please?Soon^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alexander² Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Name In Game: A²Part: The (NPC) Character that twists the plot in every way whatsoever, the character themed sort of like a matrix agent with a hood but with no glasses and dark red eyes (if possible).Any skills you want: Anything Computer-ish/Technologic-ish/Matrixy/etc.Why you want to take part: The game sounds/looks awesome, it would be amazing to have a character resembling "me" in it.Are you active on ycm?: I was gone for a few months, due to school, relationship stupidity, etc., but now I'm back. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 All accepted.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alexander² Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Sprites: EDIT: I can get more sprites tomorrow for the face (emotions, etc.) if you need. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Nah, I don't need the face anymore. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merci Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Am I accepted? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Am I accepted? All accepted.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merci Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Ohhhhh.....Why aren't we on the list? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Ohhhhh.....Why aren't we on the list? I'm to lazy to update it XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Crap, I had this idea recently. You got to it first. Saved me some time. ^_^ Name In Game: Skippy CanoePart: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) Random Opponent-like thingAny skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) I'm an evil android, so... anything that fits. *beep*Why you want to take part: I'd love to see members in a game, including me. ^_^Are you active on ycm? Yesh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Crap' date=' I had this idea recently. You got to it first. Saved me some time. ^_^ Name In Game: Skippy CanoePart: (Examples include: Storyline writer, Main character, Villain, Npc's, Normal Character, Spriters, And basically whatever you want) Random Opponent-like thingAny skills you want: (Stuff like special moves, If you want I can even put stuff like a rick rolling skill in this.) I'm an evil android, so... anything that fits. *beep*Why you want to take part: I'd love to see members in a game, including me. ^_^Are you active on ycm? Yesh.[/quote'] Sprites please? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Ooh, sprites comin' soon. If I don't get them soon, don't bother adding me. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xing Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Name In Game: XingPart: Normal CharacterAny skills you want: Good with weapons. Idc really.Why you want to take part: Sounds fun! Downloading the Beta as I typeAre you active on ycm?: Pretty much Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Added.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bleeding Tears Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Hey charazard how did u make the game??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merci Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 With RPG Maker <_ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.