Jump to content

Ycm Rpg, Website now open! Holiday UPDATE! In need of coders and artists! Both get special privileges


Charizard

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...

I've dowloaded and played the game, yet I can only go to the starting tutorial and just touch the orbs in the ice castle. That's pretty much it. When the tutorial Nexev told me to talk to him in town, the only thing he said was "Welcome!"

...

Have I downloaded this correctly?

If you need help with storyline, Charizard, PM me if you wish.

I'll be happy to help. ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Name In Game: Ryoushi

Part: Mysterious Character

Any skills you want: Uhhh, controlling darkness

Why you want to take part: Seems like a good idea and i wanted to help

Are you active on ycm? Yup

 

 

Hair Color:Blue

Hair Style: (Looks like SSJ4 goku hair but blue)

Armor Color: Black and white

Wing Color (Optional):Nah

Male Or Female:Male

Class (Warrior, Paladin, Doom Knight, Priest, e.t.c):Doom Knight

Anything Else: Nope, except good luck ^.^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...