Hi

Evan20000

• Administrators

kaflame you're a jerk.......

SomeGuy: When you complete the card, click on it. You will see a new window open. Copy the link at the bottom. Come to the forum, paste the link, then highlight it and hit the button that says "Img" at the top oif the posting screen. Then post.

I think it's very important to stand up for our new members if they're being bullied.

That's fine, I was refering to the word 'jerk', not the rest of it. While most may not consider this word 'coarse', it really isn't needed to put across a point.

Hey dude, im no genous or any thing, iv'e only been a member four 3 days but i think your'e attaching your cards wrong. Here's how i post my cards. When, im done with the card, I click on it and new window opens up. Copy the link at the very bottom. Come to the forum, paste the link, then highlight it and hit the button that says "Img" at the top of the posting screen. Then post. And make sure BBCode is on. There's an option for it right below the huge text box where you put the pics of your cards. If BBCode is off, the pics wont show up.

I hope all of that makes sence, thats how i post my cards and have 7 on my page.

Archived