Most Popular/Most well Known member on YCM

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay Haris

If we had the most annoying troll thread' date=' you, Dark and DoP would win for sure. ^^

[/quote']

+1 Kitty. :D

This thread needs more Prince Hunter.

Prince Hunter you say?

Okay find me a Prince and get me a great Hunter and bring them here. ;D [/jking]

Yeah I agree, this thread also needs more of; Pikachu, Mia, Skuldur, and the other great YCm members.

Considering 'who did you know first' has stolen this topic' date=' I'll join in with that.

The first person I really 'knew' and considered a friend was Tehking/TrevorTheKing/MagmaRed. I doubt any of you know him, but anyone on SAW v1 should do. The next person would be Icyblue, who I still know (coming up to two years hunny <3 xD) and then Icemasteralex. Others that I first knew are Anomu13 (Meti), evil_D, Nightshroud, Shadow Avian, Mew 101 (Dark Link!!!!!!!), Slash and Charlie (Umbra).

Memories. <3

[/quote']

I'm hurt.

;_;

I didn't know you until after that, like when Infinity was created. I forgot what you called yourself back then, "The warrior of YCM" or something. You were no troll then. =P

Since FW is the Troll King of YCM' date=' do you guys count trolling as making an idiot of yourself around these parts?

[/quote']

NO trollers be awesome man.

Except for the stupid ones, for them yes trolling is idiotic, but you see OMGAKITTY, Dark, and Haris can get away with it. Because they are epic.

Since FW is the Troll King of YCM' date=' do you guys count trolling as making an idiot of yourself around these parts?

[/quote']

NO trollers be awesome man.

Except for the stupid ones, for them yes trolling is idiotic, but you see OMGAKITTY, Dark, and Haris can get away with it. Because they are epic.

That isn't trolling. :/

As I've tried to explain before, real trolling is telling people to delete system32 or something.

It's okay Haris

If we had the most annoying troll thread' date=' you, Dark and DoP would win for sure. ^^

[/quote']

Prince Hunter you say?

Okay find me a Prince and get me a great Hunter and bring them here. ;D [/jking]

Yeah I agree, this thread also needs more of; Pikachu, Mia, Skuldur, and the other great YCm members.

Hurray, I got mentioned. =D

It's okay Haris

[/quote']

Prince Hunter you say?

Yeah I agree, this thread also needs more of; Pikachu, WiiOmi, Mia, Skuldur, and the other great YCm members.

You're so right.

It's okay Haris

[/quote']

Prince Hunter you say?

Yeah I agree, this thread also needs more of; Rua, Pikachu, WiiOmi, Mia, Skuldur, and the other great YCm members.

You're so right.

Now your so right

And your bad with your name

And you're just bad with comebacks. No-one asked you to hijack this topic.

EDIT:

And your bad with your name

God stop.

Nobody likes you.

Nobody wants to like you.

Everyone that 'likes' you is a noob.

All these noobs shall be fed to me.

Your life is over.

Win.

Epic. Brushfire.

If there was a win thread' date=' you'd get it

[/quote']

But I thought Fenrir won it. D:

Oh well, I won't be complaining. I remind myself of people who get awards they don't deserve. ;D

OMG

and your just a Failed n00b

No need for flaming, guys.

/lolminimodding

No seriously, just flame each other. I won't be getting warned. ;D

Archived