Most Popular/Most well Known member on YCM

RAEGING D0GKING

DeMeNTeD...

This. Has everyone forgotten him?! He's only like' date=' the best card maker of all time! Anyways, besides Demented, I think Icy, Ragnarok, and Mia are all pretty famous.

[/quote']

No. I beat him on many occasions in his 1on1's when he appeared to get too cocky. I had to slap him off his high horse, and I'll still take on any headstrong kid who thinks he can take me.

Icy is famous. I'm famous. Kitty is famous. Dark is famous. OMGAKITTY is famous. Browarod is famous. Brushfire is famous. Mia is famous.

*insert millions of members who used to be famous here*

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeMeNTeD...

This. Has everyone forgotten him?! He's only like' date=' the best card maker of all time! Anyways, besides Demented, I think Icy, Ragnarok, and Mia are all pretty famous.

[/quote']

No. I beat him on many occasions in his 1on1's when he appeared to get too cocky. I had to slap him off his high horse, and I'll still take on any headstrong kid who thinks he can take me.

Icy is famous. I'm famous. Kitty is famous. Dark is famous. OMGAKITTY is famous. Browarod is famous. Brushfire is famous. Mia is famous.

*insert millions of members who used to be famous here*

Not Hunter, I know someone who he negged twice. Or was it more?

Pikachu wns you all...

How 'bout Hioco? He's a mod' date=' but he's not famous, so no.

OMGAKITTY? Fine to me...

Hunter is noob sh** for negging a friend... Kill my friends, kill me.

[/quote']

lol@neghaters

Hunter probs had a good reason for negging. >_>

Why have I not been mentioned? Dx

Guest JoshIcy

Nah' date=' I mean admins. YCMaker can go to your post count and be like, "shizame!" and they disappear. Srusly, I did it on another forum

[/quote']

Not possible on this board. Period.

So stop acting like you know it all, stop acting like what you know is absolute and kindly stfu.

Nah' date=' I mean admins. YCMaker can go to your post count and be like, "shizame!" and they disappear. Srusly, I did it on another forum

[/quote']

Not possible on this board. Period.

So stop acting like you know it all, stop acting like what you know is absolute and kindly stfu.

I remember being on a site Tiger made. He charged posts from a name change.

And I don't like either of you both >_>

Frunk would be popular =P

People I don't like: Fenrir' date=' Nemesis of Neo, that 7 year old, Luna Lovegood and Christians.

[/quote']

I have no idea who that 7 year old is

also go away from my thread

this is about famous members

Don't be so mean! A lot of people know me!

And I don't like either of you both >_>

Frunk would be popular =P

People I don't like: Fenrir' date=' Nemesis of Neo, that 7 year old, Luna Lovegood and Christians.

[/quote']

Your like, Larxene Incarnate. I love you

DON'T EVEN TRY BEING SARCASTIC ABOUT IT.

Archived