Most Popular/Most well Known member on YCM

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah' date=' I mean admins. YCMaker can go to your post count and be like, "shizame!" and they disappear. Srusly, I did it on another forum

[/quote']

Not possible on this board. Period.

So stop acting like you know it all, stop acting like what you know is absolute and kindly stfu.

overreaction.

How 'bout Hioco? He's a mod' date=' but he's not famous, so no.

OMGAKITTY? Fine to me...

Hunter is noob sh** for negging a friend... Kill my friends, kill me.

[/quote']

lol@neghaters

Hunter probs had a good reason for negging. >_>

Why have I not been mentioned? Dx

Hunter = Evil!

Opalmoon = Good!

Considering 'who did you know first' has stolen this topic, I'll join in with that.

The first person I really 'knew' and considered a friend was Tehking/TrevorTheKing/MagmaRed. I doubt any of you know him, but anyone on SAW v1 should do. The next person would be Icyblue, who I still know (coming up to two years hunny <3 xD) and then Icemasteralex. Others that I first knew are Anomu13 (Meti), evil_D, Nightshroud, Shadow Avian, Mew 101 (Dark Link!!!!!!!), Slash and Charlie (Umbra).

Memories. <3

Considering 'who did you know first' has stolen this topic' date=' I'll join in with that.

The first person I really 'knew' and considered a friend was Tehking/TrevorTheKing/MagmaRed. I doubt any of you know him, but anyone on SAW v1 should do. The next person would be Icyblue, who I still know (coming up to two years hunny <3 xD) and then Icemasteralex. Others that I first knew are Anomu13 (Meti), evil_D, Nightshroud, Shadow Avian, Mew 101 (Dark Link!!!!!!!), Slash and Charlie (Umbra).

Memories. <3

[/quote']

I'm hurt.

;_;

Archived