Memoirs of when you were a new YGO Player

I used a 27 card deck because I didn't have enough money for cards. We also played with 2000 Life Points and weird rules like, you can only attack the monster infront of your monster. If you don't attack, you can move the monster to different spot. Or if the picture of the monster has wings, you can only destroy it with another monster with wings. We also played without tributes.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this was like winter of 2002 when I started playing. Obviously, that was kinda a while ago.

I used a 27 card deck because I didn't have enough money for cards. We also played with 2000 Life Points and weird rules like' date=' you can only attack the monster infront of your monster. If you don't attack, you can move the monster to different spot. Or if the picture of the monster has wings, you can only destroy it with another monster with wings. We also played without tributes.

[/quote']

ya my friends (with whom i'm not friends with anymore) and i played with some of the strangest rules like 2+ field cards, a monster with wings gain an attack bonus when being attacked (or attacking) a land base monster, but that was so long ago

i remember when me and ma freind used to duel, we had like 100 card decks and all our monsters had 5+ stars (we didnt use tributes) and we just shoved all our best monsters in. my mate used to have like 14 BEWD in his deck. we used to flip stuff on the turn they had been set. man. we were noobs :/

Archived