Δράκος-Αυτοκράτορας της Καταδίκης/Τρόπος Επίθεσης

[align=center]2qm0x3q.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is Special Summoned' date=' Special Summon any number of Zombie-Type monsters from either player's Graveyard(s) to your side of the field. Those monsters' effects are negated, and they are destroyed during the End Phase this turn. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Doomkaiser Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/quote'][/align]

Never read his effect since i didn't plan on a running a buster. This makes an easy OTK. Assault mode apparently produces armor. Just look at every most assault modes and you'll see their mostly just armored forms of their synchro cousins.

Arcanite Magician says hi, since she is really just wearing a cape

Never read his effect since i didn't plan on a running a buster. This makes an easy OTK. Assault mode apparently produces armor. Just look at every most assault modes and you'll see their mostly just armored forms of their synchro cousins.

Arcanite Magician says hi' date=' since she is really just wearing a cape

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

[/quote']

Actually, it just looks like he pulled his cloak off.

"Behold, the least possible entertaining Assault Mode transformation ever!! Special Summon, Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode."

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

AssaultOverloadCRMS-EN-C-1E.png

.....Lets just say its a relative of Yubel

Mmm K?

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

There is nothing on the pic that can give me hints about the gender.

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

It's more like the lack of hints (see the 3 original Ojamas and you'll get what I mean).

Also, there's something not censored in that pic. xD

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

It's more like the lack of hints (see the 3 original Ojamas and you'll get what I mean).

Do i see a radiant boob? Anyone notice the more you tribute arcanite the more he/she strips?

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

Do i see a radiant boob? Anyone notice the more you tribute arcanite the more he/she strips?

If it was a he, wear a blindfold and force your opponent into surrendering is he strips more and more. Winwin.

Female: Watch as your opponent faps to her and jizzes all over his $godknowshowmuch 2 ultimate JD's. lolhard, while still wearing a blindfold ofc.

Only works if opponent is male.

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

If it was a he, wear a blindfold and force your opponent into surrendering is he strips more and more. Winwin.

Female: Watch as your opponent faps to her and jizzes all over his $godknowshowmuch 2 ultimate JD's. lolhard, while still wearing a blindfold ofc.

Would it work on a lez chick?

On-Topic: I don't really care all that much for the AM monsters. Too hard to summon. Although they do make a fun deck. Especially with Montage Dragon to stop the dead draws and for a massive lolbeatstick. Like someone stated earlier, crazy with Zombie World. And then you get 2 or 3 synchros if you grab some tuners through this.

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

On-Topic: I don't really care all that much for the AM monsters. Too hard to summon. Although they do make a fun deck. Especially with Montage Dragon to stop the dead draws and for a massive lolbeatstick. Like someone stated earlier, crazy with Zombie World. And then you get 2 or 3 synchros if you grab some tuners through this.

wtf did you just say ?

[/quote']

Isn't she a him?

Mmm K?

wtf did you just say ?

You need to tune a Zombie with Plaguespreader(which is limited) in order to get Doomkaiser, must have him in your deck so if you draw him it's a dead draw, must also draw Assault Mode Activate and have it face-down for at least one turn, and even then all the monsters he grabs are gone at the end of the turn.

So broken it's not even funny.

You need to tune a Zombie with Plaguespreader(which is limited) in order to get Doomkaiser

Which isn't really all that hard to do.

must have him in your deck so if you draw him it's a dead draw

Run Trade-In-able along with Despair of the Dark. It does miracles.

must also draw Assault Mode Activate and have it face-down for at least one turn

If you have Assault Mode activate' date=' it's most likely you are going to Set it immediatly before you Summon Doomkaiser Dragon.

and even then all the monsters he grabs are gone at the end of the turn.

Why yes, all your monsters Summoned that will die during the End of the turn is a bad thing, because you aren't going to perform an OTK during that same turn or anything.

And hey, guess what. The Synchro Monster Doomkaiser Dragon is a Zombie-Type, so when it dies, you can still revive it later with Book of Life and Il Blud, since Doomkaiser is a Semi-Nomi.

And to you people who suggest running Zombie World along this, no. Just no. You're already too busy Summoning DK/AM, so Zombie World will only leads to more dead draws than necessary. Oh wait, Zombie World is terrible to begin with. lolnevermind. Oh wait, performing an OTK that depends on your opponent is stupid anyway.

So broken it's not even funny.

You need to tune a Zombie with Plaguespreader(which is limited) in order to get Doomkaiser

Which isn't really all that hard to do.

must have him in your deck so if you draw him it's a dead draw

Run Trade-In-able along with Despair of the Dark. It does miracles.

You are looking for Assault Teleport' date=' otherwise you will draw it into your hand -.-[/b']

must also draw Assault Mode Activate and have it face-down for at least one turn

If you have Assault Mode activate' date=' it's most likely you are going to Set it immediatly before you Summon Doomkaiser Dragon.

and even then all the monsters he grabs are gone at the end of the turn.

Why yes, all your monsters Summoned that will die during the End of the turn is a bad thing, because you aren't going to perform an OTK during that same turn or anything.

And hey, guess what. The Synchro Monster Doomkaiser Dragon is a Zombie-Type, so when it dies, you can still revive it later with Book of Life and Il Blud, since Doomkaiser is a Semi-Nomi.

And to you people who suggest running Zombie World along this, no. Just no. You're already too busy Summoning DK/AM, so Zombie World will only leads to more dead draws than necessary. Oh wait, Zombie World is terrible to begin with. lolnevermind. Oh wait, performing an OTK that depends on your opponent is stupid anyway.

fix'd

Archived