So, you like Magic and beefing up? Me? I'm a 0. For now...

[align=center]ChaosNecromancerDR2-EN-C-UE.jpg

The ATK of this card becomes the number of Monster Cards in your Graveyard x 300 points.

Perfect for suicide decks?

Anyways, discuss this If-Your-Going-To-Lose-The-Game-Play-This-Card-And-You'll-Win-With-Out-A-Doubt-Because-Almost-All-Of-Your-Monsters-Are-The-Graveyard-And-Now-*breath*-You-Win-With-1700 LP. *phhooo*

[/align]

[align=center]Anyways' date=' discuss this If-Your-Going-To-[b']Lose-The-Game[/b]-Play-This-Card-And-You'll-Win-With-Out-A-Doubt-Because-Almost-All-Of-Your-Monsters-Are-The-Graveyard-And-Now-*breath*-You-Win-With-1700 LP. *phhooo*

[/align]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Anyways, I just realized that this can work well with Future Fusion. :P

[align=center]Anyways' date=' discuss this If-Your-Going-To-[b']Lose-The-Game[/b]-Play-This-Card-And-You'll-Win-With-Out-A-Doubt-Because-Almost-All-Of-Your-Monsters-Are-The-Graveyard-And-Now-*breath*-You-Win-With-1700 LP. *phhooo*

[/align]

If you're future fusioning that many monsters, you probably have a better win condition than this guy.

[/align]

Damn it you made me loss to.

It's a fun card to mess around if nothing else.

Archived