Tutorial Request Thread

Tkill93

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requesting a Sticked tut on how to edit templates of all kinds (Dark Synchros, boosters etc.) most templates are useless for some members that dunno how to edit stuff, for example a Booster Box (The Box that has boosters inside), how to add the pic of the boosters?! I really think this tut should be done so that all template sellers can link people to that tut when they buy the item.

I need a tut on how to make holographic yugioh cards on photoshop cs2 or 3. I got a hold of jedi who posted it a long time ago and he is going to make me a tut when he does I will post it as well.

Select the region you want to be holographed. Put a gradient on it. Set the gradients blend mode to Overlay. Adjust opacity to your liking. Furth adjust the effect using the "Hue-Saturation" button on the list and move the saturation bar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emos' date=' just click on it and a link will appear under your card.Copy it in your message and the card will appear once you post.

I need a tut on Dark Synchros, PLEASE!

[/quote']

And on Dark Tuners too

What editing programs do you have? I will make it a point to make a tut in a few days.

Archived