Tutorial Request Thread

Tkill93

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone teach me how turn a part of a video into a GIF image? I will pay 700 points if you teach me to the point where you give me a sample video and I get it done correctly.

I would also like a tutorial on this. please PM me if you know how.

Also, I can help just about everyone on this page. I will send out pms right now. If you didnt get a pm, then pm me and ill be sure to get back to you.

How to change/edit the text on Booster packs' date=' tins, starter decks and structer decks on Photoshop CS3? Such as the booster pack name, etc.

[/quote']

You need the text tool, and dl + install NeoSans, then double click and edit. The best person I know to help is -DG-, so ask him.

How to change/edit the text on Booster packs' date=' tins, starter decks and structer decks on Photoshop CS3? Such as the booster pack name, etc.

[/quote']

You need the text tool, and dl + install NeoSans, then double click and edit. The best person I know to help is -DG-, so ask him.

I'll try it, if it doesn't work, i'll call -DG-. Also, what is dl?

Edit: I dont have neosans. -.-

Edit Edit: I have neosans. ;P

Edit Edit Edit: It works.

Can someone help me with a little problem I have in GIMP? I'm trying to make a Son Goku pic for my new cards, and with a "Kame House" background, with all of Goku's colors in tact, but for some reason it comes out like this:

2z4fnvb.jpg

Can anyone help me on how to keep the white in his face and arms? kthxbai

Archived