My Deck

Trinitial

seriously this deck horrible. it's even worse than when i had a 100 card deck in middle school just starting out. dude if you want a morphatronic deck fine but do the three P's: please keep 1 theme, please play by the rules, and please don't play with yourself. you don't become a better duelist this way.

If you listen to us, i bet you 100% your deck would be even better.

The problem with a netrual deck is that it can be easy to kill, most decks like this don't have many traps or magics that are worth to play, no offence but even sakuresu armour is better then half of them traps and you can play 3 of them, im gonna go over your traps for 1 second.

x3 Spellbinding Circle - Shadow spell outclass this.

x2 Half or Nothing - outclassed by threating roar and even shrink.

x2 Morphtronic Mix-Up - Raigeki Break and even tribute to the doom is better

x2 Fake Explosion - You could base your deck on summon reactor, but no point if you only have 1, sakurestu armour here or even defence draw.

x1 Arsenal Robber - ....

x1 Bottomless Trap Hole - Good, need 2 really

x1 No Entry!! - ...don't really get why this is in here, earthquake is better really.

x1 Waboku - threating roar outclass

x1 Magic Cylinder - only good in burn decks, sakurestu armour play or mirror force

x1 Morphtronic Forcefield - Dimension capsule and gold sar beat this well, as instead of adding a morphic, you can get any card, 2 turns yes, but any card.

Your deck lacks in the fact you don't know which trap cards to use, alot don't make sense to use, or you shouldn't use outside of a mixed deck, i would try base your deck around summon reactor if you use that, because it seems that would be a good themed deck and some cards in there have already got your started. Just what i think about this.

Just build your deck to 40-45 cards and get help on a new deck and let me tell you, you would then see that ur gonna be kicking some ass. Just listen to us and we can help you ok :).

The problem is I can't get a hold of many of these cards because of where I live. I would have to get cards one-by-one on ebay. I used to have a great deck, but then I sold all my cards. I've just recently gotten back into the game and there are so many cards I've never heard of, but still this deck has never failed me.

The problem is I can't get a hold of many of these cards because of where I live. I would have to get cards one-by-one on ebay. I used to have a great deck' date=' but then I sold all my cards. I've just recently gotten back into the game and there are so many cards I've never heard of, but still this deck has never failed me.

[/quote']

Same thing happoned to me, i didn't know what a syncro was 8).

First we need to know what deck you would choose and we can post a deck for that, recomended cards ect.

Maybe you haven't lost because it sounds like your opponents have no idea what's a good deck, the god cards and blue eyes are outclassed these days, gods aren't playable and forrbined in everything and blue eyes is outclassed by even armed dragon, horus, ect. anyone else name any ^^?

It took me a bit to figure the synchro thing' date=' but I finally got it. It's not that hard as I thought it would be.

EDIT- I just bought the Exodia set for $20. Back when I was playing, it priced around $100 :)

[/quote']

Exodia is alot cheaper then it used to be, if your going for an exodia deck, just give me a min and i can find a deck.

It took me a bit to figure the synchro thing' date=' but I finally got it. It's not that hard as I thought it would be.

EDIT- I just bought the Exodia set for $20. Back when I was playing, it priced around $100 :)

[/quote']

Exodia is alot cheaper then it used to be, if your going for an exodia deck, just give me a min and i can find a deck.

Exodia :)

Haven't got a deck, but i got a page that can help you...

Archived