x2 Morphtronic Mix-Up

x2 Fake Explosion

x1 Arsenal Robber

x1 Bottomless Trap Hole

x1 No Entry!!

x1 Waboku

x1 Magic Cylinder

x1 Morphtronic Forcefield

Illegal even in traditional. 2x Swords of Revealing Light? WTF?

Also' date=' you need a theme. This is just random cards thrown in a pile. It's also too large. Keep as close to 40 as you can.

[/quote']

actually its about 60 the recomended ammount its not illigal to have 2 sword of reviling light as well as know theme, as i have now scilenced you i may say ha ha

Also' date=' you need a theme. This is just random cards thrown in a pile. It's also too large. Keep as close to 40 as you can.

[/quote']

actually its about 60 the recomended ammount its not illigal to have 2 sword of reviling light as well as know theme, as i have now scilenced you i may say ha ha

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/#limited_trd

Read the list again. Swords is restricted.

This is just one of my decks. I've never lost with it before so it can't be that bad. You don't have to have a theme to have a good deck, IMO.

I'll post my Spellcaster deck later.

I don't keep up with limited and/or restricted cards.

BTW- the reason I have so many field cards is because of Ancient Fairy Dragon's effect. I can destroy a field card and gain 1000 Life Points. Then, I can bring a new field card from my deck to my hand.

[/quote']

Your an idiot. Learn the Traditional Section Rules.

Their decks are quite good, actually. They have strong cards like the Exodia set, 2 of the 3 Egyptian God Cards (they like to use them in duels, but I can still crush 'em), Five Headed Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, ect. One of my friends uses a dragon deck and he sometimes gets all three BEWD on the field in one turn (although it isn't that hard to do)

Their decks are quite good' date=' actually. They have strong cards like the Exodia set [b']weak if the dont know how to play them[/b], 2 of the 3 Egyptian God Cards illegal, only Obelisk is allowed (they like to use them in duels, but I can still crush 'em), Five Headed Dragon weak, gets beaten by Mirror Force, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon same again, ect. One of my friends uses a dragon deck and he sometimes gets all three BEWD on the field in one turn (although it isn't that hard to do) Mirror Force anyone?

I've never lost with it before

Then go and play. Just one duel. Against another human being' date=' not yourself.

[/quote']

I duel other people, smart mouth.

imangary friends don't count

for god's sake make something useful and don't throw together stuff with cool names or art, it don't work that way dude and or dude-et and or creppy third catagoery thing

Isn't there some kind of rule on this forum that says any deck over 50 cards will be locked without notice?

Loving the wetlands with no frogs and citidel with no counter cards just to make use of that dragon ¬_¬ I can almost guarantee when you use it on map to summon a guy you're doing it very wrong.

I'd be willing to bet the people he plays against don't play heavy storm because it destroys their spells, don't play torrential because it destroys their guys and don't play bottomless because it ONLY hits guys with lots of attack.

I could beat all of you guys in a duel with this deck. To reply to one of the posts, I don't even own a Mirror Force, so that's out of the question.

I've dueled tough people (real, not imaginary) and my deck has never failed me before and it won't fail me next week when I plan to duel one of my other friends.

I could beat all of you guys in a duel with this deck' date=' and my deck has never failed me before and it won't fail me next week when I plan to duel one of my other friends.

[/quote']

alright, calm down there yugi......

seriously with the trash talk, will you just shut up? you want a serious opponent? Gladbeasts, Lightsworns, BW's, CB's, Frogs, Chaos Zombies....

the list of decks u could never beat with this could go on, but you still don't understand one thing.....

YOU NEED A GOD DAMNED MOTHER funking THEME!!!!!!!

i wanna help you make ur deck better but i can't unless you give me a theme to work on it with, so here's what you do:

1. Pick a theme

2. PM me

3. We'll make you a real deck that can really win

I could beat all of you guys in a duel with this deck.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Your deck has no synergy

No consistantcy

Its just"slapped" together.

you have completly 0% chance of winning with this.

Even if you "Claim" you beat your brother(lol) with his poor-mans-verson-of-Lightsworn-deck.

Archived