Good old Quick-Play monster removal [DISC]

^ so you say PWWB/R Break are better in this situation huh

PWWB/Raigeki Break are better than this card in any situation.

Not while running a deck with a few Royal Magical Library for draws.

That still ain't a good enough reason to turn this godforsaken card.

How? If you activate it at the right time' date=' it can be a -0.

[/quote']

Card advantage isn't everything, right?

notsureifserious.jpg

Not being able to draw vs. Killing their win condition.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not while running a deck with a few Royal Magical Library for draws.

That still ain't a good enough reason to turn this godforsaken card.

How? If you activate it at the right time' date=' it can be a -0.

[/quote']

Card advantage isn't everything, right?

notsureifserious.jpg

Not being able to draw vs. Killing their win condition.

Being able to draw by putting a counter of RML and killing their win condition sounds better. But I'll take killing their win at the cost of a draw. Either way, this card has its place in certain decks.

Here's a question: does this work like Reckless Greed? Y'know' date=' activate 2+ and skip only 1 draw...

[/quote']

yep

the situation I was talking about is EMPTY HAND

PWWB/RB are better than this when it is the ONLY card in your hand, right ?

Here's a question: does this work like Reckless Greed? Y'know' date=' activate 2+ and skip only 1 draw...

[/quote']

yep

PWWB/RB are better than this when it is the ONLY card in your hand' date=' right ?

[/quote']

I would still rather get my draw if I have no hand.

Guest PikaPerson01

Terrible for everything. Fissure and Smashing exist if your idea is to combo with RML. Bottomless, PWWB, and Raigeki Break exist. Drawing a card and then discarding it is much better then not drawing a card.

run 3 of this, 3 reckless, let your opponent run yata...

dont activate reckless together..

why would you wanna draw during your draw phase?

this card is good if its cost wasnt so big..

a draw phase is a draw phase....

i'd prefer PWWB over this.

[/quote']

yep

PWWB/RB are better than this when it is the ONLY card in your hand' date=' right ?

[/quote']

Heart of the Cards Baby!

Where's the faith!

lbhtw.jpg

This card is absolutly awful and should not see play in anything, anywhere, anytime.

Ditching some cards to the Graveyard is absolutly necessary to speed-up the deck's victory conditions, like Mezuki's for Zombies, Treeborn for Monarchs, Rocks to maintain Gaia Plate and some other stuff I missed.

And even if you don't have the correct discarding material on hand, it still infinity better than offerings to the doomed, because stuff PWWB and Raigeki Break doesn't funk up your next Draw Phase, while the Draw Phase is absolutly necessary when the game was made public.

Now stop thinking not able to draw a card is better than ditching cards to the Graveyard.

Guest Chaos Pudding

This is shocking. This must be the first time I've admitted to agreeing with toni. You guys all are horrible for thinking this card is anything but pure toilet paper. I can't think of any realistic situation where this card would be preferable to any other removal I can think of. If you're topdecking and so is your opponent, why would you play this and give them an extra turn on you to get out monsters?

Guest Chaos Pudding

You activated Reckless last turn. It's currently your opponent's turn. They activate Royal Decree. This situation's possible.

You're screwed pretty much if this situation arises. But, if you had any other card in your hand, it would probably be preferable to this one.

This is shocking. This must be the first time I've admitted to agreeing with toni. You guys all are horrible for thinking this card is anything but pure toilet paper. I can't think of any realistic situation where this card would be preferable to any other removal I can think of. If you're topdecking and so is your opponent' date=' why would you play this and give them an extra turn on you to get out monsters?

[/quote']

RECKLESS GREED

This card IS good when used in the right time

You don't ALWAYS use PWWB and discard the card you Want !

You guys are Terribad.

This is shocking. This must be the first time I've admitted to agreeing with toni. You guys all are horrible for thinking this card is anything but pure toilet paper. I can't think of any realistic situation where this card would be preferable to any other removal I can think of. If you're topdecking and so is your opponent' date=' why would you play this and give them an extra turn on you to get out monsters?

[/quote']

RECKLESS GREED

This card IS good when used in the right time

You don't ALWAYS use PWWB and discard the card you Want !

You guys are Terribad.

Your Reckless Greed situation is so ungodly situational that it only makes it suck that much more... If you have 4 cards in your hand there is absolutely no reason you wouldn't be able to play PWWB or R-Break and not have plenty more to do... I mean really, think next time.

are you dumb or what ?

When playing Reckless Greed the most important thing is to keep hand advantage

PWWB will destroy your hand' date=' this card will give you a free monster destruction in this situation

Think better and don't be dumb my good friend.

[/quote']

What are the chances of having three Reckless and this in your hand at the same time... And like I said before, if you already have 4 cards in hand, you probably have plenty of other ways of destroying or getting around a monster...

Fissure, Smashing, BTH, Mirror, D-Prison, Soul Taker, and others all give you free monster Destruction without having to give up your draw... There is absolutely no reason to play this.

Even with only 1-2 Reckless available to use' date=' this loses it's cost, I'd personally run it in a Deck which ran Reckless most of the time, it's not an [i']awful[/i] card and is actually amazing after a RG

It is an awful card because it is outclassed by tons of things and the only combo with it is a horrible one that is outclassed and harder to pull off than most OTKs...

Archived