Good old Quick-Play monster removal [DISC]

I suppose we will just keep our opinion's different, I personally love it as it is a Spell where PWWB and R-Break are not, making them less effective in some situations, it also works with multiples of itself or -any- number or Reckless Greeds, does anyone else know of a card which skips Draw Phases for a positive effect like this? Could make a funny Deck.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose we will just keep our opinion's different' date=' I personally love it as it is a Spell where PWWB and R-Break are not, making them less effective in some situations, it also works with multiples of itself or -any- number or Reckless Greeds, does anyone else know of a card which skips Draw Phases for a positive effect like this? Could make a funny Deck.

[/quote']

Reckless Greed, lulz.

This is shocking. This must be the first time I've admitted to agreeing with toni. You guys all are horrible for thinking this card is anything but pure toilet paper. I can't think of any realistic situation where this card would be preferable to any other removal I can think of. If you're topdecking and so is your opponent' date=' why would you play this and give them an extra turn on you to get out monsters?

[/quote']

RECKLESS GREED

This card IS good when used in the right time

You don't ALWAYS use PWWB and discard the card you Want !

You guys are Terribad.

joke account

This is shocking. This must be the first time I've admitted to agreeing with toni. You guys all are horrible for thinking this card is anything but pure toilet paper. I can't think of any realistic situation where this card would be preferable to any other removal I can think of. If you're topdecking and so is your opponent' date=' why would you play this and give them an extra turn on you to get out monsters?

[/quote']

RECKLESS GREED

You guys are Terribad.

joke account

you, my good friend, are flamming here and this post was completely unnessesary

so gtfo ;)

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

RECKLESS GREED

You guys are Terribad.

joke account

you, my good friend, are flamming here and this post was completely unnessesary

so gtfo ;)

He was right in a way. You would have to be joking if you said that the uber-situational combo of Reckless Greed + this card gives this card any sort of actual playability.

My only point is, this card is not COMPLETELY terribad, actually its good, not THAT bad

I don't run RG in any of my decks, but if I'm going to run 3, I would run 1-2 of this card also

You hate this card, I like it

People like Fissure/PWWB, I hate it

>> It's about personal opinion guys

Guest Chaos Pudding

My only point is' date=' this card is not COMPLETELY terribad, actually its good, not THAT bad

I don't run RG in any of my decks, but if I'm going to run 3, I would run 1-2 of this card also

[/quote']

Personal opinions don't apply in this case. It's pretty much objectively fact that this card is horrible. Just because it has a very situational combo with 1 other card does not change this fact.

My only point is' date=' this card is not COMPLETELY terribad, actually its good, not THAT bad

[/quote']

Personal opinions don't apply in this case. It's pretty much objectively fact that this card is horrible. Just because it has a very situational combo with 1 other card does not change this fact.

thats YOUR personal opinion buddy.

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

I didn't see many people saying this card was anything more but pure toilet paper. 0_o

^ so you say PWWB/R Break are better in this situation huh

PWWB/Raigeki Break are better than this card in any situation.

You activated Reckless last turn. It's currently your opponent's turn. They activate Royal Decree. This situation's possible.

If you have a card in your hand, PWWB is greatly superior. Chain to the activation of Royal Decree and make sure their next draw is a terrible one.

As already said, pretty much the only time Offering To the Doomed is "useful" is when you have no other cards in hand, and if you get to that point you're probably gonna lose anyway upon your opponent who has two free turns on you now.

Guest PikaPerson01

The few times that this would be better then a huge majority of other cards is so situational it's practically not worth talking about.

"Yeah, but what if he has Cyber Phoenix on the field!? Then you'll wish you had Widespread Ruin instead of Dimensional Prison face down!"

That's not to say there doesn't exist a situation where a terrible card like this can help you win the game. If the Yu-Gi-Oh anime has taught us anything its that any terrible card can look amazing if it wins you the duel, but... this is the TCG section, not the anime section.

Archived