Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WT' date=' you sure can join.

if you have any threads that I can post in, please let me know, I wish to be as kind as possible, and to get 150 posts!

[/quote']

Anyone that has a thread they want me to post in, please let me know. My goal right now is 500 posts.

Ok, To make an account, deck ect. Follow these steps:

1. Go here: http://www.yugiohnetwork.com/Default.aspx

[spoiler=If that doesnt work...]

http://www.yugiohnetwork.com/Default.aspx

Or click: HERE

2. Click "register" on the left hand side of the page (It is located just under the link "login")

3. Fill everything out and then click "create account" or whatever. (You dont need a valid email))

4. It will then take you to a forum. Click "deck" near the top of the screen. It is located on a "toolbar" with a bunch of other links such as "homepage" I do belive.

[spoiler=If that doesnt work...]Click "home" or "homepage" (Something like that) and then find "deck" towards the top of the screen.

5. Click "create new deck. Then edit your deck. And click SAVE. It is very important that you SAVE your deck. Then click create deck. *(Make sure that it only says "settings saved" or something like that. Not "#2 Graceful charity violated banned list."

6. Then go back to the homepage and either join or host a duel.

Did I explain that correctly?

Don't spam.

I am asking a serious question that I would like an answer to. I am not trying to spam' date=' just needed an example.

[hr']

I want to know if using the bar that separates "posts" (like the bar above and below this line) is considered spam.

Is it? Because I use it all the time without posting 2 or more times.

Don't spam.

I am asking a serious question that I would like an answer to. I am not trying to spam' date=' just needed an example.

[hr']

I want to know if using the bar that separates "posts" (like the bar above and below this line) is considered spam.

Um.....you are spamming.Put all your questions in one post.

Don't spam.

[hr']

Um.....you are spamming.Put all your questions in one post.

It was on post. If you put this:

[hr]

In a post, It puts that line where you typed

[hr]

Is the message considered spam because I used

[hr]

or because of what I wrote?

Archived