Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes worm, you are always welcome, and as for shadow, amazing! I don't want to be a nagger, but could you change the words a little? Say like...

[spoiler= This..?] Stardust Dragon is rising triumphantly, join the Synchro Tamers and be like the rest, belong to... Stardust Force!

If you can't, thats fine. Amazing though! I'll have a fair go at it myself.

Yes worm' date=' you are always welcome, and as for shadow, amazing! I don't want to be a nagger, but could you change the words a little? Say like...

[spoiler= This..?'] Stardust Dragon is rising triumphantly, join the Synchro Tamers and be like the rest, belong to... Stardust Force!

If you can't, thats fine. Amazing though! I'll have a fair go at it myself.

i'll try!!!!

here it is.....

[spoiler= Le Banner]091126-LT_udnRdDV5b.gif

code: http://mbmfiles.com/Nov2009/091126-LT_udnRdDV5b.gif

kk i will any improvements? comment? pate on the back?

first sorry for double posting but can i get one of those banners? it would have dark armed and judgement dragon on it and it would say

when all hope is lost there is one person who stands out in the ruble.

All hail

MKJ (put the MKJ in big letters) thanks

Yes Prince, I hope you don't mind me calling you that.

MKJ, just to make sure, you are NOT Co-creator of Stardust force, how could you be? You weren't the first member either, T was. i don't hope to be rude, but stop saying you are co-creator, for you are taking half the credit for what I have done single handedly.

Yes Prince' date=' I hope you don't mind me calling you that.

MKJ, just to make sure, you are NOT Co-creator of Stardust force, how could you be? You weren't the first member either, T was. i don't hope to be rude, but stop saying you are co-creator, for you are taking half the credit for what I have done single handedly.

[/quote']

It's fine I get "tPOD", "POD", "Prince", and on ocassion "Death". ODesnt really matter heck you can call me by my real name which is found in my profile.

wow thats kinda sad and oleon i bought the shop and made the club website i think i deserve atleast the title of manager or something cus i put i lote of time into this club

sry if this was to long i just felt like ranting and also you can delete your shop thread i'm starting a new one

You didn't buy the shop, you bought the contents, and that is just the same as someone making an extremely large order. You made the club website, which is good, but that still dosn't show you made Stardust Force. Also, I have made the official Stardust force Deck for Stardust Accelerator, and will be uploaded soon. Please often check the main post, which is the very first one, for I have added "Member of the Month." More updates shall be posted soon, so check from time to time to look at the main post. MKJ, really, about the name thing, other stuff is going on about us and the StSa, and I don't want to put any of my honored and revered members to be in jeapordy. MKJ, if a member of the StSa sees you have it in their name, they will alert Dr.Gentle and you will get all wrapped up in this war, and I don't want people getting negged or anything, so I hope to keep my members safe. So I am pleading you to change the name, for your own personal safety, and to Stardust Force itself. I am often checking the StSa to see if they have talked about us in any way. Anyone who wishes to monitor them also may do so.

Tips and comments and questions about the website:

Firstly, what is it called?

I like the Stardust Dragon sig, seeing as it came from my sig. Keep it there, and perched, there, hang it proudly.

My tip is that more content is added, like it is a proper website made from this thread.

You guys are awesome, and you are all respected by me. Thankyou for being members, and keeping my happiness alight.

~Oleon

oleon, can i be part of some sort of special member...

i was second to join.......

i will spy on StSa too....

New Topic:

Which monster do you think is the worst in the game?

Stardust Dragon. Its a Synchro!

look what they said in StSta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O

No!!!!!!!

They...must...die.

Get your Stardust Gifs and cards out, and prepare to go undercover.

Majestic Shadow, you have my permission to monitor them extremely closely. Look at the rep i gave you, it'll give you some information about...stuff.

This war is now starting.

Member of the week added.

Ranks added.

MKJ, change the thing, you are not Co-Creator, and for the things you have done, I have given you an upgraded rank. I want every member in my club safe, and happy. Once again, i plead you to change it before it is too late.

Archived