Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, guys you are saying about spamming, but really in my thread I will decide alone what is spamming or not, and I will block people from this thread if this continues.

You write all the things you want to say in one post. Doing it seperately will be a risk of getting me tempted to block you. Please do not spam this thread. if you do, then you WILL be banned permanently from this thread, no matter if you are a member or not.

I am a man of my word, and I keep my promises.

Sincerely

~Oleon

So, under YOUR terms, what is the answer to

[spoiler=This?]

Don't spam.

I am asking a serious question that I would like an answer to. I am not trying to spam' date=' just needed an example.

[hr']

I want to know if using the bar that separates "posts" (like the bar above and below this line) is considered spam.

Is it? Because I use it all the time without posting 2 or more times.

Um.....you are spamming.Put all your questions in one post.

It was on post. If you put this:

[hr]

In a post, It puts that line where you typed

[hr]

Is the message considered spam because I used

[hr]

or because of what I wrote?

that's because you post more than 1 thing in 1 post.

So you spammed.

A question for mosoon300: There's a Mega Mart banner on your sig. Is that the ones that I made?

What do you mean more than one thing in one post? do you mean I posted multiple times (triple posting)?

And yes, It is the banner you made.

Ah, MKJ, good to see you made it boss, but you owe me one pay check, 5 points please. Also, of course you can, you are my boss, and a good friend, so welcome.

monsoon300, the answer to your question is:

In my terms, that was all mild spamming, it did no harm to anyone, but a mod would raise your Warning Level. If there are two messages that seperate two parts of a message, then I consider that spam. So in other words, stop.

Well, really, hr, I havn't got a clue what that is, but the proper thing is that is dosn't explain anything, its like putting in c in a post and nothing else. That's serious spam to me because it gets the users hopes that they have more posts, but only to find the letter c there. So, I would raise their Warning Level for stuff like that.

monsoon, I always put it full answers, it explains aa whole lot more.

Hello all!

Stardust force- The Chrome Ages is now open!

It is still undergoing construction however.

Well' date=' really, hr, I havn't got a clue what that is, but the proper thing is that is dosn't explain anything, its like putting in c in a post and nothing else. That's serious spam to me because it gets the users hopes that they have more posts, but only to find the letter c there. So, I would raise their Warning Level for stuff like that.

monsoon, I always put it full answers, it explains aa whole lot more.[hr']

Hello all!

Stardust force- The Chrome Ages is now open!

It is still undergoing construction however.

So, I can use hr? If the above post is not spam?

I understand what spamming is, I just want to know if using hr is spam no matter what, or what circumstances make it ok.

hr is [ hr ] which makes the post do this:

See the bar accross the middle of this post? thats what [hr ] does. However, when you doble post, the forum automatically does that to prevent spam. The way you know my post is a single post, and not a double, is because in this code (for this post):

what circumstances make it ok.

hr is [ hr ] which makes the post do this:
[hr]
See the bar accross the middle of this post? thats what

The hr has its own line. If it was auto, it would look like this:

what circumstances make it ok.

hr is [ hr ] which makes the post do this:[hr]
See the bar accross the middle of this post? thats what

So is using hr spamming in itself? or where the posts considered spam due to the text in them?

Everyone, I apologise, I have been EXTREMELY busy lately, MKJ, I am sorting out this dillema now. Ack this is so frustrating. Authorofchaos, welcome to the club, you will have to buy the Stardust gift in the shop.

A contest will start soon.

Gronus, you don't need to post alot. It's just fun to talk alot.

Cirno, you are already a member.

Everyone, in the contest the winner has an option to help me run this club, becuase it is so hard to run it by yourself with so many people joining.

S-Sceptile? Have you lost interest in this club? Because you have only posted twice.

Everyone' date=' I apologise, I have been EXTREMELY busy lately, MKJ, I am sorting out this dillema now. Ack this is so frustrating. Authorofchaos, welcome to the club, you will have to buy the Stardust gift in the shop.

A contest will start soon.

Gronus, you don't need to post alot. It's just fun to talk alot.

Cirno, you are already a member.

Everyone, in the contest the winner has an option to help me run this club, because it is so hard to run it by yourself with so many people joining.

S-Sceptile? Have you lost interest in this club? Because you have only posted twice.

[/quote']

no, he's just busy.(I think)

Archived