Grinder Golem. How freaking pro is he?

GrinderGolemDP07-EN-SR-1E.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand to your opponent's side of the field by also Special Summoning 2 "Grinder Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field. If you Special Summon this monster you cannot Normal Summon or Set during the same turn.

Lets discuss this card. There are a few ways to use him to your advantage:

1. Have a monster on the field from your last turn. Summon Grinder, getting Grinder Tokens. Tribute the monster and the tokens for Plasma, and equip Grinder Golem to Plasma.

2. Have a level 4 tuner on the field from the last turn. Summon Grinder, getting Grinder Tokens. Synchro for Goyo and take back Grinder.

Further discuss Grinder Golem.

1. This

2. Inferno Tempest

3. DD Dynamite

4. ?

5. GG

I personally like:

1. This

2. Inferno Tempest

3. 2 Necrofaces activate, removing 10 more cards from each deck

Really cool mill tactic, especially if you also had 1-3 Soul Absorptions in play to help you gain at least 6000 Life each.

Perhaps a good mill strategy?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I run 2 in Relinquispam. It works better in there because you can get rid of the useless Tokens in one fell swoop instead of needing a 3rd monster on the field.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I have a hard time deciding on what to abuse with Relinquished while this card is out. I can tribute the Tokens for Relinquished and equip Grinder' date=' or I can tribute their 2 monsters for Lava, and then get Relinquished to equip Lava.

[/quote']

Use Grinder every time. It's a DARK, and it doesn't require the opponent have any monsters out at the time.

2. Have a level 4 tuner on the field from the last turn. Summon Grinder' date=' getting Grinder Tokens. Synchro for Goyo and take back Grinder.

[/quote']

Really pro move.

Now now, it doesn't specify whether you can Special Summon GG in Attack or Defense Position.

Heh, come to think of it, that's actually a really pro move. ;D

Didn't know you could Special Summon it in Defense, that makes him a lot better.

1. This

2. Inferno Tempest

3. DD Dynamite

4. ?

5. GG

I personally like:

1. This

2. Inferno Tempest

3. 2 Necrofaces activate' date=' removing 10 more cards from each deck

Really cool mill tactic, especially if you also had 1-3 Soul Absorptions in play to help you gain at least 6000 Life each.

Perhaps a good mill strategy?

[/quote']

Epic monster is epic

Also

If you Special Summon this monster you cannot Normal Summon or Set during the same turn.

If only it didn't have this line' date=' it would be major win :P

[/quote']

You can still Special Summon. This includes Synchroing, Ritual Monster, and monsters that are Special Summoned.

Epic monster is epic

Also

If you Special Summon this monster you cannot Normal Summon or Set during the same turn.

If only it didn't have this line' date=' it would be major win :P

[/quote']

You can still Special Summon. This includes Synchroing, Ritual Monster, and monsters that are Special Summoned.

I know that. But it would be even better if it allowed Normal Summons

[spoiler=cool story bro]I kinda' have a fealing that TC was at the same cardshop I was at. since some guy just wanted a Grinder Golem' date=' and then left(Though, we did talk a bit about how awesome Grinder Golem was)

Since as soon as I came home, I saw this topic.

[/quote']

Histo super, frere.

2. Have a level 4 tuner on the field from the last turn. Summon Grinder' date=' getting Grinder Tokens. Synchro for Goyo and take back Grinder.

[/quote']

What's the point of giving your opponent a card so that you can then take it back by force?

ITT: FoD doesn't exist.

[/quote']

What's the point of giving your opponent a card so that you can then take it back by force?

ITT: FoD doesn't exist.

Not really up to date on abbreviations. FoD would be...? Also, its for the lulz.

Archived