Fairy Tail....................................PLZ Rate

rokusho87

The start of a Fairy Tail Set. Just recently the anime was release so I'll using the pictures from the anime. So expect a weekly update to keep up with the anime. The pictures are liable to change as better pictures might show up as more episode are aired.

[align=center]

New Cards

5x3oyp.jpg

[spoiler=[size=large]Fairy Tail[/size]]

fyopdf.jpgmw2usi.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Natsu[/b]]

2rf54hw.jpg2cn75w0.jpg

1zodbm8.jpg

[spoiler=[size=small]Lores[/size]]

Natsu

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type. Discard 1 Pyro-Type Monster from your Hand to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 500 until this card attacks at the end of the Damage Calculation. Remove 1 Pyro-Type monster from your field to destroy 1 monster on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by a FIRE Monster.

[spoiler=[b]Lucy[/b]]

2m3ntrk.jpg

Lucy

When this card is successfully summoned, add 1 "Stellar Spirit" from your Deck to your Hand. This card can support 2 "Stellar Spirit". Once per turn, this card can Special Summon 1 "Stellar Spirit" from your Hand by paying 200 Life Points for each Level of the summoned "Stellar Spirit".

[spoiler=[b]Happy[/b]]

34qo9oj.jpg

Happy

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to "Natsu the Dragonslayer of Fairy Tail" or unequipped this card and Special Summon it to your field. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, the equipped monster can negate 1 attack targeted at the equipped monster once per turn.

[spoiler=[b]Gray[/b]]

15678rl.jpg2ivkzk.jpg

Gray

While this card is face-up on the field, Spell Cards must be set before activation. When this card is in face-up Attack Position, inflict damage equal to half of this card's ATK to your opponent's Life Points during your End Phase. When this card is in face-up Defense Position, this card cannot be selected as target.

[spoiler=[b]Erza[/b]]

35iq69t.jpg

Erza

During Main Phase, you can activate this card's effect by removing 3 cards from your Graveyard. Pick up 3 cards from your Deck, you can use the Monster Cards picked up as Synchro Material for Synchro Summon. The picked up cards are then discarded to the Graveyard.

2rc4aw7.jpg

The Knight

"Erza the Exquip Mage of Fairy Tail" + 1 Warrior-Type

During Battle Phase this card can attack all monster on your opponent's field once. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card(s) in your Hand.

21jx375.jpg

The Black Wing

"Erza the Exquip Mage of Fairy Tail" + 1 DARK Monster

During Damage Calculation, you can discard 1 card from your Hand to increase this card's ATK by 700 during Damage Calculation. Remove 10 cards from your Graveyard to destroy 3 cards on the field. This card cannot attack after using the previous effect.

i5cb47.jpg

The Flame Empress

"Erza the Exquip Mage of Fairy Tail" + 1 FIRE Monster

When this card battle with a FIRE Monster, decrease the FIRE Monster's ATK and DEF by 1000. When this card destroys a FIRE Monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

afhh0l.jpg

[spoiler=[size=large]Eisenwald[/size]]

lze3k.jpg302w8sx.jpg

24nr12h.jpg2w6ibr8.jpg

28jxvtl.jpgoiryb8.jpg

[spoiler=[size=large]Stellar Spirit[/size]]

b81bg3.jpg2ypissy.jpg

Aquarius

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard to return all cards on the field except this card to their respective Hand. This card cannot attack on the turn the previous effect is used.

Horologium

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select the "Stellar Mage" supporting this card as a target. During each of your Standby Phase, increase this card's DEF by 200.

2j3ky7a.jpgdo88hy.jpg

Taurus

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. When this card attacks a face-down card, destroy the face-down card without applying Damage Calculation. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 700 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Nicola

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. While this card is face-up on your field, when your opponent draws a card, your opponent has to show you the card. During each of your opponent's End Phase, you may change the Battle Position of 1 monster on your opponent's field.

i29dhz.jpg15d1cbd.jpg

Cancer

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. During your Battle Phase, this card can decrease 1 face-up monster's ATK and DEF by 500 during Battle Phase. This card can attack while in Defense Position.

Virgo

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. On the turn this card changes from Defense Position to Attack Position, select 1 monster on your field. The selected monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn during Battle Phase.

5x3oyp.jpg

Lyra

This card is destroyed if you do not have a face-up "Stellar Mage" to support this card. While this card is face-up on the field during your Standby Phase, you can change the Battle Position of all monsters on the field to the Battle Position you want.

[spoiler=[size=large]Others[/size]]

a149y1.jpgam9i0w.jpg

24dqbfr.jpg255usnk.jpg

[spoiler=[size=large]Spells[/size]]

vfcbpt.jpg

[spoiler=[size=large]Traps[/size]]

amph7k.jpg153pjr7.jpg

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

minor OCG and missing words' date=' then ur golden. u posted cancer twice btw

[/quote']

Would you mind telling me where the OCG errors and missing words are so I can fix it. While I did post Cancer twice is because 1 is in the "New Cards" section and the other in the "Database". It is just easier for frequent viewers to know what new cards I added.

nice job, except i dont think any official cards use "to support this card" :/

personally i think Tarus is overpowered; im pretty sure Natsu can wipe the floor with him XD

nice idea with Happy and Natsu, overall 8.5/10, dont forget Grey now.

o yea... do they still air Fairy Tail? they dont show up anymore on AnimeSuki.com, so i havent been watching them since EP3. too lazy to look elsewhere just bunch of crap from Google.

nice job' date=' except i dont think any official cards use "to support this card" :/

personally i think Tarus is overpowered; im pretty sure Natsu can wipe the floor with him XD

nice idea with Happy and Natsu, overall 8.5/10, dont forget Grey now.

o yea... do they still air Fairy Tail? they dont show up anymore on AnimeSuki.com, so i havent been watching them since EP3. too lazy to look elsewhere just bunch of crap from Google.

[/quote']

I know there is no such thing as "to support this card" or anything like in OGC but I have no idea what else to write. If you have any better idea I'll gladly hear them.

Taurus maybe overpowered if think of it as a normal monster. Since I made it that it need some other monster like Lucy to keep it on the field (hence if Lucy is destroyed so is Taurus). I know Natsu did knockout Taurus in one punch but I think Taurus can throw a punch as strong as Natsu's. Beside with Natsu's effect, it's ATK can keep increasing.

I haven't made any Grey card because I'm waiting for him to fight to get some good pic instead of a stand still shot.

Fairy Tail anime is still airing, as the matter of fact, the series just started like 6 weeks ago. It is a weekly update.

I love this show. I am now going to make my own set. I have read volumes 1' date='2,3,5, and 6. I skipped 4 but i am planning to read it online sometime.

Also it is called Requip

[/quote']

The translation differs between people. From what I have read, it is called exquip for exchange equipment or something. I know some people translate it to requip, but I just like exquip better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived