What would you do if you ran CN?

Astro Dude

I picked this up at Toonzone.net a while ago. But I would like your opinions here, what would you do if you ran CN.

Me, I'd get rid of CN Real and Adult Swim. Put in some animes from midnight to 6 like Code Geass, Inuyasha, Big O, Samurai Deeper Kyo (The dark side of 4kids), Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Detective Conan, Lupin III, The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye etc.

I'd bring back Toonami and air shows like the Gundam series, G.I. Joe, the Entire Dragonball series (original, Z and Gsomething), Chaotic, Slayers, Record of Lodoss War, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, TMNT (Classic and 4kids), Sailor Moon, anything but Hamtaro.

For preschoolers Hello Kitty, Keropi, Baby Looney Tunes and Tama and Friends.

Movies, there's Animation Runner Kuromi, Shamanic Princess, all the Pokemon movies, All the TMNT movies, The Slayers Movies, etc.

I'd also bring back classic series like Pirates of Dark Water, Johnny Quest (All series), Tiny Toon Adventures, Pokemon, Sonic Sat AM, etc.

You know, turn it back to what it used to be. I'll keep TDA , Stoked and 6teen though. I've grown attached to them.

So what about the rest of you?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Drop CN Real.

Hire back the creators of Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, etc.

Commission new episodes.

Bring back Toonami.

Bring back good Adult Swim

????

CN Profit!

I would get rid of TDI, TDA, all that new crap.

I'd run Toonami. Also, during Adult Swim, I'd run more Code Geass, Death Note, and bring in more anime, like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gundam, and bring back DBZ. Also, during AS, there should be more Family Guy, Squidbillies, and Robot Chicken.

During the day, I'd put on Yogi Bear, Tom and Jerry, Dexter's Lab, and the rest of all that.

No more CN Real.

Also, after this, I'll make it illegal to change any of this. Then I'll sell it and become rich. Muahahahaha!!!

I'd cancel...............

Cn real

chowder

star wars

stoked

jonhey test

lose

sectret saturdays

hot wheels

as far as adoult swim, get rid of everything but family guy, inuyasha, geass, bleach, death note, and fullmetal

bring back..............

naruto

ed edd eddy

grim adventures

courage the cowadly dog

camp lazlo ( for my sister )

TOONAMI

Archived