Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode

This card makes you wonder why doomcalibur was released in the TCG. This is a solemn on legs @ 3 that brings itself back and when it's dropped it summons out another god of negation. How has this card not seen any form of limitation?

Because Yusei uses it. His Red D-Wheel prevents any of his cards from being touched by the list.

I guess he deserves it. This and Stardust are really his only two meta-worthy cards; everything else is just junk.

1230420695300.jpg

The bird's face is just too good.

My friend Joe got this card(I think it's him) and now he is all excited about it. He has all the cards needed' date=' and I am just like 0_0.

I mean, it seems hard to summon, but I don't have the effect of Assualt Mode Activate memorized.

[/quote']

Tribute a synchro and SS a monster with the same name plus "/ Buster" at the end from your deck or hand.

If you have 2 out' date=' your opponent will s*** their pants. You just won. But ya, Doomkaiser is the best /AM, next is this.

[/quote']

Fix'd. (Note this^ is personal opinion.)

Doomkaiser / Buster is the Zombie's JD. Can anyone tell me if this works:

Summon DkD > Chain Torrential + AM activate

If so, i'm trading out the ass for Doomkaiser, his AM and PSZ.

If you have 2 out' date=' your opponent will s*** their pants. You just won. But ya, Doomkaiser is the best /AM, next is this.

[/quote']

Fix'd. (Note this^ is personal opinion.)

Doomkaiser / Buster is the Zombie's JD. Can anyone tell me if this works:

Summon DkD > Chain Torrential + AM activate

If so, i'm trading out the ass for Doomkaiser, his AM and PSZ.

Well, since TT resolves last... no

OT: Assault Counter loves SDDAM :D

This card makes you wonder why doomcalibur was released in the TCG. This is a solemn on legs @ 3 that brings itself back and when it's dropped it summons out another god of negation. How has this card not seen any form of limitation?

Doesn't need any limitations due to the Summoning requirements. Very well balanced, yet dominating at the same time

The guy who made this card is Gay' date=' srsly

SDD/AM Decks are VERY annoying.

my friend runs one, with [b']3[/b] copies of this card. and he gets SDD/AM in his first-3rd turn, ALWAYS !

DD Crow is the only good way to kill it/ main 3

Can you stay stacking? Granted if it's actual skill then I don't care, but ALWAYS tends to lead to the assumption of "stacking"

Okay. I just had the most epin' duel ever against SD/AM - I was running a funny Creature Swap/Token Deck with some weird tech.

I went first, set a monster and a backrow.

He did hell-if-I-remember and ended up with 2 SD, I used T-Roar, he set 2 and ended.

During my standby, he activated 2x AMA and ended up with 2 SD/AM, he said 'good game'

I revealed Lava Golem in my hand, he cried.

And this is why LG > all as a tech card.

(Later that turn, I managed to Creature Swap him an Ameba for the Lava Golem, best hand ever <3 )

There needs to be more cards with a positive cost.

Archived