Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode

[align=center]StardustDragonAssaultModeDCPT-EN-ScR-LE.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Assault Mode Activate". You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.

I hate this card with a passion. Discuss.[/align]

My personal favorite /Assault Mode, since it's the only one I have and I don't prefer Zombie decks. This card has been discussed far too much though. I know it's a good card, but really? All that needs to be said is that it takes too much effort to get out but is very useful once you do get it out and it's one of the two best /Assault Modes.

Wait, is that even legal?

"I activate Divine Wrath."

"I activate Call of the Haunted to summon Stardust. I'm going to go ahead and say that since Divine Wrath has resolved, I can automatically use Stardust Dragon to negate Divine Wrath."

No, that is not legal. Your opponent uses Divine Wrath, then you use Call of the Haunted. Stardust gets revived, but Divine Wrath still destroys the monster because Stardust wasn't already on the field. Using Call of the Haunted has no effect on that.

Wait' date=' is that even legal?

"I activate Call of the Haunted to summon Stardust. I'm going to go ahead and say that since Divine Wrath has resolved, I can automatically use Stardust Dragon to negate Divine Wrath."

No, that is not legal. Your opponent uses Divine Wrath, then you use Call of the Haunted. Stardust gets revived, but Divine Wrath still destroys the monster because Stardust wasn't already on the field. Using Call of the Haunted has no effect on that.

[/quote']

oohhh.. i see. lucky i never actually did that. lol, i only thought of it. i can see if i CotH him before divine wrath. like a turn b4. what about if i CotH Jinzo, does it work then?

People exaggerate the difficulty of bringing out this card.

Wait' date=' is that even legal?

"I activate Call of the Haunted to summon Stardust. I'm going to go ahead and say that since [b']Stardust Dragon is suddenly Spell Speed 3 now for some reason[/b], I can automatically use Stardust Dragon to negate Divine Wrath."

No, that is not legal. Your opponent uses Divine Wrath, you can't negate it with Stardust, due to Spell Speed.

Incidentally, Divine Wrath is what kills this thing.

Yay for being destroyed in the graveyard. xD

It's a -1 Stardust with 500 more ATK and DEF...

...that transforms back into a Stardust Dragon when destroyed

...and negates a couple other cards...

Then it's a tempory -1 atardust with 500 more ATK and DEF... it's alright.

It can negate ANY CARD EFFECT. It's epic.

OH I didn't notice that, it IS epic

This card makes you wonder why doomcalibur was released in the TCG. This is a solemn on legs @ 3 that brings itself back and when it's dropped it summons out another god of negation. How has this card not seen any form of limitation?

Because Yusei uses it. His Red D-Wheel prevents any of his cards from being touched by the list.

This card makes you wonder why doomcalibur was released in the TCG. This is a solemn on legs @ 3 that brings itself back and when it's dropped it summons out another god of negation. How has this card not seen any form of limitation?

Because Yusei uses it. His Red D-Wheel prevents any of his cards from being touched by the list.

I guess he deserves it. This and Stardust are really his only two meta-worthy cards; everything else is just junk.

I guess he deserves it. This and Stardust are really his only two meta-worthy cards; everything else is just junk.

1230420695300.jpg

Archived