Yu-Gi-Oh! DA, Book One; The Phantom Seal. TEMPORARY HIATUS

legendhiro

What do you think of this fanfic?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this fanfic?

• I have not read your last fanfic, and I won't read this one. It sucks.
    • I have not read your last fanfic, but this one seems awesome!
    • I have read your last fanfic, and this one doesn't live up.
    • I have read your last fanfic, and this one is just as good. Love it!

Yay!!! New chapter!!! Aw, last chapter. Yay!!! New chapter!!! Aw, it's the last chapter. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Well, it was interesting. They got a boat. I wish I had a boat. Well, it's finally (not) over. Except for DFE. And DFR. And that story about Max. And the other one about Monty and Lawrence. Yeah. Doesn't seem like its QUITE over yet.

Legend, did you plan this, finishing it on the 200th post? Is THAT why you've finished so many in such a short time?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...the signers trap.

?

Yay!!! New chapter!!! Aw, last chapter. Yay!!! New chapter!!! Aw, it's the last chapter. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Well, it was interesting. They got a boat. I wish I had a boat. Well, it's finally (not) over. Except for DFE. And DFR. And that story about Max. And the other one about Monty and Lawrence. Yeah. Doesn't seem like its QUITE over yet.

Legend, did you plan this, finishing it on the 200th post? Is THAT why you've finished so many in such a short time?

you're right, there is a lot left to go, but i've decided to roll all of the stories you mentioned, except DFR of course, into one, which will all be DFE. its much longer now, and much more involved.

as for the 200th post thing, i did not. just a happy accident.

since the conclusion of DFE ties into the conclusion of DFR, they will likely be posted side by side, starting with DFR Book Two. and as for DFE itself, don't worry about the order of events. they've been merged into one big story. everything happens at once, and everything ties back into everything else.

Archived