The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope link will make a chibi deck with the member cards and pets and stuff if he gets permission from everyone

chibi's are awesome and

shogen , just beause you arent a cap. doesnt mean u cant be awesome

hey can anyone due the nightvision thing to a card's border like in the shop on page one,the scarlet gem

Jealous?????? Me?????? I think your jealous cuz Jenova got second in command!!!! But.... even though it says "high" captain in your thing we're still same rank in the end... Captain, whether Tactician, Battle, or High... is still classified as Captain Rank... it just sounds more important but officially isn't!

So are argument is settled. We both share captain rank and you want to be second in command. But as long as it's up there your ok with it... agreed... I also want to be high up. Sure second in command might be nice but I'm cool with Captain........

ARGUMENT RESOLVED!

Idk...... normally I'm making jokes with Darklink, argueing with Darklink or Chase (FTK) or Thecreator (FTK), or just talking with darklink or MasterRemo... I'm lost without doing that... My Naruto Set doesn't need updating... are argument is resolved.... Hey!!! I know!!! Wait... Nathren is offline... dang, we could have argued with him!

The reason I can't go on FTK is because I said I would return tomorrow and not come back tonight... So... wait!!!! Nathren is online...

Nathren... that's almost like spam... you can only spam if you mention chibi's..... Darklink and I were talking about that a couple pages back..... so edit in chibi and your good.

Shogun's almost like a lost puppy... I told him he has the chance of becoming captain and he ignored it... Why argue with him? Nathren would be more fun to argue with!

it must be on your end becouse they show up fine on my end.I have it in a sig to save room.well here they are

I must say you guys are to much I may be buy a lot but ill be here saturday.All the thing that were going on I must say you guys got a lot going for you in this club.Well just making myself known after all i am part of this club.So the Cap thing is still on that was one of the funnest perkerments like if your not the leader or first cap why should their be anything ealsy.

ChibiDragonTamer.jpgRoyalChibiQueenRia.jpg

I'm so proud of this club. It advanced 3 pages since yesterday... BTW, Shogun Chicken, ur accepted, Straydove, u can be captain, but not high captain. Nathren, u can be captain.

[spoiler=Notice to all captains (important)]

You can accept people into the club, unless I'm here and I say otherwise.

I would like to join If it's Possible. ;)

337206k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card successfully has been Normal summoned or special summoned, Randomly select 1 card in your opponents hand and destroy it. Each time a Spell card is activated,place 1 Clay counter on 1 monster on the field(Max.2). You can destroy 1 monster on the field with 2 Clay counters placed. If this card were summoned by the effect of a Chibi-Type or Chibi Knight-Type monster, You can decrease this cards ATK by 200 and activate one of the following effect:

#This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

#Destroy 1 card on the field

Archived