The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

*To everyone* Can I use your cards to make a deck?

Also Imz gettin off. Smell yall laterz.

Yeah I geass just dont go changing how my cards work or making a copy.

tha's what I meant. thanks. BTW' date=' does any1 think we should have a RP for the chibi knights?[hr']

can any1 vote in this? it's 1-1, we need more votes.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-163088.html

I think that might sound very cool.I dont know what eals what to say.

the enemy is horror and scariness?

hmm

...*looks at plans*...

ok! lets see...we're gonna need a Chibi Myrmidon' date=' no need for a swordmaster yet...and a few more as we go >.>

by any chance there any chibi mages out there with good Anime MAG stat?

[/quote']

what do you mean

dragon chibis... we need 1 of those' date=' cause they're cute AND dangerous.

[/quote']

thats true but that dont have the look of dangerous so it runes it a little.

... That's fine' date=' but why do you need to be head vampire hunter to do it? You can hunt vampires all you want, regarless of wether you're the head vampire hunter or not...

[/quote']

I want to be thats why.

tell me if your the only one doing it that way dont that make you the head even if you like it or not becouse your the first to do it?

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, if you like the abridged series, check this out

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-163267.html

BTW, hollow, do you want to be a captain for the chibi knights?

Thought' date=' so. Until a mod complains about mine (1 is going to eventually) then I'll be able to put my chibi mem card in my sig. I just don't have the will to change it yet.

[/quote']

that's EXACTLY what I went through!

Hey, uh anyone see Popculture thread "sort-of Triple post"? its by this newbie named Gypster1231.... it's not a true triple post but on the lines of one....... akward................. CHIBI!!!!!

And yes hollowblade, you will with out a doubt get a message about your sige.......

Hey' date=' uh anyone see Popculture thread "sort-of Triple post"? its by this newbie named Gypster1231.... it's not a true triple post but on the lines of one....... akward................. CHIBI!!!!!

And yes hollowblade, you will with out a doubt get a message about your sige.......

[/quote']

not 1 complaint though. and I've had for about a week. though, some1 did say its kinda borderline on the rate your sig game.

if u want to be a captain, like combat captain, post ur new card and I'll replace u. You only have to answer to me and 2nd in command (right now, jenova)

If you checked the first post or read the posts, kailyn is the new tactics captain and jenova is the new 2nd in command. Also, by constant persuasion, alucard is now the head vampire hunter.

Archived