The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chibi pizza???????????????? With little chibis on it?????? SICK!!!!

El make, talking on phone: Yes, I'll have 1 chibi deluxe with extra bleach chibis on one side and extra gaara on the other *click* Hello? who's on this line?

Darklink: I thought you said chibi pizza is wrong, am I right?

El make: Yeah, like I was saying, 1 pepperoni and 1 veggie..... okay, I think he's gone. Yeah so you got the extra gaara part right?

Darklink: El make.........

El make: Oh dear god................

NOO! I just found out I have to pass the host club to another club member, cause a member can onl lead up to 1 club at at time.

BTW, in a kingdom hearts RP I joined, we need 1 hero bfore starting, any1 here interested?

Or we could just talk about chibis...

NOO! I just found out I have to pass the host club to another club member' date=' cause a member can onl lead up to 1 club at at time.[hr']

BTW, in a kingdom hearts RP I joined, we need 1 hero bfore starting, any1 here interested?

Or we could just talk about chibis...

You have to give up your leadership of it? Or should you just give up this club? or is giving this one up not an option? or..... wow, so many possibilities.....

Kingdom hearts RP: Not one for Kingdom hearts.....

it has to say chibi knight, unles you want to be chibi captain (2 positions open)

I G2G in about... oh... 4 minutes...

also, updated my sig (got 1 more perfect win) and still stickin to 1 loss. I'm pretty good at 1-on-1s, as I've noticed...

If you still need a captain:

[spoiler=captain]409078k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can pay 1500 Life Points to negate the activation of an oppenents Spell or Trap card and put on the top of your oppenents Deck. For each card that were put on the top of your oppenents deck, place 1 Success Counter on this card (max. 3). When this card would be detroyed by battle, you can shuffle all cards you control and in your hand to your deck instead. Gain Life Points equal the numer of cards that were shuffled in your Deck x300 and draw cards equal the numbers of Success Counters that were on this card.

Sorry for all the card changes I just wanna be in a good position.

EDITED

If you still need a captin:

[spoiler=Hehehe a High captin HAHAHA]409078.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can pay 1500 Life Points to negate the activation of an oppenents Spell or Trap card and put on the top of your oppenents Deck. For each card that were put on the top of your oppenents deck' date=' place 1 Success Counter on this card (max. 3). When this card would be detroyed by battle, you can shuffle all cards you control and in your hand to your deck instead. Gain Life Points equal the numer of cards that were shuffled in your Deck x300 and draw cards equal the numbers of Success Counters that were on this card.

"The only people above me are Darklink401 and Jenova, everyone else is below me."

Sorry for all the card changes I just wanna be in a good position.

[/quote']

Are you even in the club?

No, he's not in the club. According to Darklink you just have to post a member card with captain its name... but straydove just took up 1 slot so 1 more captain position is available

And also, is "high" captain really nessacary? I mean seriosly, its like trying to demean everyone else whose a captain. You also spelled CAPTAIN wrong... left out the "a"

Archived