Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

I would like this Neural removed:

v8561v (23) - Last updated 04-29-2008, 12:56 PM

Neutral (0): Don't cover all the negative reps of someone just because you're feeling sorry for him.I'm warning.

Reason being I only covered the reps of that person because members were basically -reping him because he was 5 years old in real life and cause he couldn't spell which you cannot neg rep for in my opinion, so I gave him 2 or 3 +reps to him

please remove that neutral.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want you to remove: [spoiler=Case 1 on Page 3]My negative reputation from God Puppy on Sunday, October 5th 2008 at 21:15 GMT +7. I was a n00b, and it was my one and only real mistake in this forum. If you do delete it, you must delete 2 positive reputations from The Hiphopopotamus on Sunday, October 5th 2008 at 21:49 GMT +7.

[spoiler=Case 2 on Page 2]You also forgot to grant my previous request, deleting lookfun78 on Thursday, October 16th 2008 at 02:36 GMT +7.

I do not take benefit from any of those deletions. If you work on these, I will not get more nor less amount of reputation. Please, do it for me.

A - rep from whiteknight saying that I said to Joc' date=' "Ur name sucks!" and I don't even know who Joc is. Please remove this, as it is not true. I also have a - one from sbdnate cussing about how my deck sucks. Help, please.

[/quote']

Really, sorry, but am I invisible? Maybe I'm just on Darth's ignore list. It has been almost a month now.

Can you remove my neg rep from bardthecanivingfootlicker? He neg repped me for saying that the new card maker update wasn't pointless with this reasoning:

One of the most pointless updates ever.

And a neg for you!

^That

Why it's not pointless: Because it makes it easier for people who need to look at the key board every second. If you weren't a noob' date=' you wouldn't have said that, seeing that you cant still call it Foomfoom / CRAPSUCKER / awergqwerfqwerf / effect because you can still type in the type box. O_O

[/quote']

EDIT: Mmkay, he seems to have made another neg rep for another crap reason. Since when does he have reasoning for calling me selfish? <_<

Archived