Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(

ive had two pointless NEG reps from:

Better_Metal_Snake and .Duff.man.

BMS -repped me cos i said my cards were good, and DM -repped me because i used in proper grammar, i think it was some spelling errors or the wrong homophone (eg: there, their, they're)

:? can i get these 2 removed, i think they are pointless and/or inconvenient, or atleast make them neutral..

I'd like to have two -reps removed. First' date=' Haitaku's was for no reason.

The next was me tricking people into giving reps. I've seen other people do this, with links in your sig that go to your reputation rating spot. I nicely removed the link in my sig so please remove my neg.

[/quote']

Can I have these removed?

can i have two neg reps removed' date=' somebody couldn't handle losing in a contest and blamed me that i was rigging it =/

[/quote']

That is not truth. I gave u those negative reps because your explanation of scores for other people cards was wrong.

Also, i gave u all explanation where u made mistakes in rating my card, for example u told that effect that consider monster positions on the field is not used in game at all, while there is, and i sent u all cards from TCG that use that effect.

Anyway, i think u deserve to get negative reputations , because i think that reputations show how some person is good on forum and in card making.

So this 2 was given because of good reason, because you are not good in yugioh and thing that i pointed that u maybe voted like that on purpose is not really important, i pointed your mistakes too, but no one can be sure actually did u give your friends better scores or not so i will remove that part and leave the rest.

I think that my private messages that i sent u show much better explanation where u failed so if it will be needed i will post them here.

Anyway, i wanna report Demonia because he gave me 2 negative revenge reputations and i want that they are removed.

Thank you.

I told him that i will remove those negs if will give more attention to people cards in next round.

I am gonna comment his revenge neg reps :

dEMONIa (35) - Last updated Today, 02:21 PM

Negative (-1): you think i rig a contest just because you lost. it isn't my fult you are bad at making specific cards. this contest was made to make peple become better card makers by showing them different ways to make cards,and you blew it.

Ok, lol..this really doesn't have sense, i explained you why u got neg reps, it isn't because there is possibility that u give higher scores to your friends.

U tell that this contest was made that so that card makers make different cards? Didn't i do it? My card effect totally follows theme and it actually is doing that neither card before it was doing , and this is even more funny because you was thinking that effect like doesn't exist at all and cannot be used. (columns) How then it is not original? omg

dEMONIa (35) - Last updated Today, 02:19 PM

Negative (-1): i feel sorry for you, thinking that it is ok to blame other people for losing a contest. your card was completely unrealistic and was horrible. and yes, it did have bad OCG. learn how people live in YCM before you judge

How is not realistic? I shown you that cards like that exist in yugioh and everything is ok with my card.

Show me OCG errors please, there is no single ocg errors..

And mostly i wanted to point out this, he gave me neg reps because of my card in that competition =/

You cannot give me negative reputation if my card was bad...(and it wasn't , but that doesnt matter in this)

You just can't give negative reputation because someone make bad card in competition.

And can i give him neg reps because he revenge neg rep me??? I think that that act deserve neg reps too.

Like i told, if u will be good in next rounds, i am gonna remove your negs, so that u learn something from this and become better and more fair judge and that u will not give revenge negative reps when someone point you your mistakes.

Archived