Rep Complaint Thread

Frunk

I got a neg rep from Crazymanguy4 for something i did when i was a 2 star when i showed off another card in someone elses thread. please remove it

He must have thought you've done it recently.

He revived a thread from like 5 months ago and i was the first to post a comment =_=

Wow... -.-" Who looks for 5 month old threads?

noobs. And I would still like my neg removed!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.

I have a +Rep from Red Alloy, can you please remove it? It makes people think that I like being a drama queen about leaving and returning, and that people give me sympathy.

I have a -Rep from Deliverance, can you please remove it? It was apparently for the 'Lulz'

EDIT: Thanks you guys!

I have a neg rep from spider5667 for taking a long time doing his order in my shop when i've has school' date=' homework and A LIFE. The order was only on the last page.

Please remove.

[/quote']

Can I have this neg removed then?

(The neg says cards coz it was dark synchro not generated cards)

i don't have a neg, but i saw Shradow had a neg because he told someone that they forgot to include a card. But in the set it said it had cards Blank-Blank (Obviously it did not say blank). So the person got mad and negged for not seeing that, i guess. I feel tat is an inappropriate reason to give a neg. I am sorry, however if I am not supposed to complain that someone else has an undeserved neg and will delete this post if that is the case. But for now, i think his neg should be removed.

HarbingerEvil negged me for flaming him and not following the "rules" of his thread. It was a thread about the best bands. I suggested white stripes under the genre of rock. He said it had to have a sub genre or it wouldn't be added. I told him that it didn't have a sub genre and called him a dodo head. Like the extinct flightless bird. I don't think that that should be considered flaming and I am asking that this neg rep be removed.

Archived