Bad color puns FTW!

Guest Chaos Pudding

They aren't hard. You just have to be able to tell the difference between a cost and an effect. It's simple.

Oh, and they are also my favorite archetype, although if FRD get a Goldd and Sillva-like monster, then they will take over.

they're the reason discarding costs are so f***ing complicated and hard to define in multi-trigger effects.

Indeed. Dark World is awesome' date=' but they make yugimanz more complicated. I didn't even know that was possible.

[/quote']

If they would've just LET Dark Worlds get discarded through costs, they could be another diverse name in the top tier, and simplify card costs via "Discard 1 Card. LERP DERP DERP ."

Dark World is fun... they're cool, but piss me off. I like discarding cards from my opponent's hand, then I accidentally trigger a Goldd or Silva. >_>

As for Dark World Dealings, isn't it usually a +0 in Dark World, considering most of the stuff you discard either gets Summoned or kills an opponent's card? >_>

P.S.: Dark World needs a better boss monster than Reign-Beaux...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Oh' date=' and they are also my favorite archetype, although if FRD get a Goldd and Sillva-like monster, then they will take over.

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fiend_Roar_Deity_Beast_Cerberal

That is not what I was talking about.

Fiend Roar Deity Medusal

(Level 6/LIGHT/2450/1000)

[Fiend / Effect]

When this card is sent from the hand to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.

Something like this is what I was talking about.

i hate dark worlds ¬_¬

i played them for a bit and the 2300 atack is atrocious its amazing how big a differance 100 atk makes!

and the -1 from dwd its irritating as well

good when cosr was @ 3

Uh... I don't think you were playing Dark World right. Sure, it would rock having 100 more ATK, but it's not like I'm going to be swarming if there is something I can't attack over. Unless I have more than 1 CoSR on the field and I really need to draw. :3

Guest Chaos Pudding

OP doesn't know what a pun is. Dark Worlds are currently a waste of space' date=' with the exceptions of Dealings and possibly Broww.

[/quote']

Take that back! Dark Worlds might not be top tier, but they can still win a game here and there! They're probably one of the most explosive archetypes ever created. Seriously, how many archetypes can say that they can swarm the field with 3 or more cards 1st turn using only 1 other card?

OP doesn't know what a pun is. Dark Worlds are currently a waste of space' date=' with the exceptions of Dealings and possibly Broww.

[/quote']

Take that back! Dark Worlds might not be top tier, but they can still win a game here and there! They're probably one of the most explosive archetypes ever created. Seriously, how many archetypes can say that they can swarm the field with 3 or more cards 1st turn using only 1 other card?

Um, the vast majority? Special Summon one monster in your archetype somehow, which an awful lot of archetypes are capable of doing, activate Double Summon.

Um' date=' the vast majority?[/quote']

Not true.

Batteryman need at least 2

Blackwings need at least 1 thats ALREADY on the field.

Zombies need at least 2

Hopeless is pretty close, but they need at least 1 thats already on the field.

Plants miget close, but no.

.....I'm kinda' too lazy to list off some other possibles.

Archived